AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Donington GP - 12.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Donington GP - 12.06.19 @8pm UK time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
anyone not ok for tonight?

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Sorry, for the leaving and rejoining during quali. But my wheel did not work. Did a reboot and it was still not working. Tried to race with my pad, but that did not work out very well.

kovy34

Pro Karter
May 22, 2019
Q2 - R5

One more time, I'm a bit disappointed of my race.
I think I had the pace to fight for the win. But as usual, mistakes caught me and was dead last by lap 3 :mad:.
I've streamed my race for those who want to see.
Congrats on the podium finishers (y)
Shame that you spun on lap 2, i was too close and had nowhere to go and got damaged front of the car as i hit you and was losing little time per lap :(. Then i spun once, facing the wrong way and lost 10s. That cost me 2nd place. Thats racing i guess. :D But still great race. Happy for my teammate @Billiejoe97g! Congrats on the podium. See you next week :)

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Shame that you spun on lap 2, i was too close and had nowhere to go and got damaged front of the car as i hit you and was losing little time per lap :(. Then i spun once, facing the wrong way and lost 10s. That cost me 2nd place. Thats racing i guess. :D But still great race. Happy for my teammate @Billiejoe97g! Congrats on the podium. See you next week :)
Lucky me I didn't get any damage after that spin.
But yeah, as you say, that's part of racing.

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
shame about my spin but encouraging top 10 getting quicker ..had some great battles out there really good fun had to go defensive a few times but i felt i was fair .. there was a Bentley causing me some issues causing a little damage but nothing to bad + that Bentley had major Lagg issues and was all over the track it seemed to settle after a few laps but did continue tho out the race .. good driving from everyone .. nice work the the podium guys + Thanks slicker for hosting a good clean Lobby

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
DSC - DSC - DSC (n)(n)(n)(n)
Thanks to the guy who spent 10mins before qually trying to get in the lobby. 10 attempts plus was it ??. This continued throughout qually . Subsequently got me kicked with your sh*t connection. Wifi I presume ? (n)(n) Over 200 laps + practice for nothing . Sort it out please. Not acceptable this for League racing . Last chance for me Next week.. Not prepared to waste my time anymore.. Just another AOR Public lobby experience, boring :cry::cry::rolleyes::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: planettoon

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
DSC - DSC - DSC (n)(n)(n)(n)
Thanks to the guy who spent 10mins before qually trying to get in the lobby. 10 attempts plus was it ??. This continued throughout qually . Subsequently got me kicked with your sh*t connection. Wifi I presume ? (n)(n) Over 200 laps + practice for nothing . Sort it out please. Not acceptable this for League racing . Last chance for me Next week.. Not prepared to waste my time anymore.. Just another AOR Public lobby experience, boring :cry::cry::rolleyes::mad:
I had similar mate, disconnected once in qualy and then halfway through the race.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
shame about my spin but encouraging top 10 getting quicker ..had some great battles out there really good fun had to go defensive a few times but i felt i was fair .. there was a Bentley causing me some issues causing a little damage but nothing to bad + that Bentley had major Lagg issues and was all over the track it seemed to settle after a few laps but did continue tho out the race .. good driving from everyone .. nice work the the podium guys + Thanks slicker for hosting a good clean Lobby
Hi mate, yeah I was the Bentley. Think you caught me mid spin which was unlucky for us both. Regards lag, I'm running a fibre wired connection but I think a couple of other poor connections in lobby were causing issues which meant I eventually disconnected mid way through race.

• Sad
Reactions: Chickano