We decided to change the weather progression to Sync to Race to get it dry at the end.
Sorry for the change.
● Weather Conditions (weather progression:
Real timeSync to Race):
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start:Light Cloud -Light Rain -Medium Cloud
This is a long lap to be doing full formation lap even taking into account increased speed. Expect very cold tyres everyoneand don't forget this:-
Extra information...please read
- Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a startingorder that is based on the reversed championship standings for this round, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you. We should easily be able to be in correct order before reaching Tertre Rouge (see picture).
- Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of
80mph/130kph124mph/200kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 124mph/200kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances (around 5 car lengths) between drivers for tyre and braking warming.