PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Le Mans 24h - 26.06.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Le Mans 24h - 26.06.19 @8pm UK time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Yeah @JR-Lock-N-Load these things happen in racing, unfortunately. It seems to happen to me alot though mate, so I'll add you to the list ;)(y) I got pinged for passing you while off track aswell so i had to wait to let you pass and to rub salt in the wounds i didn't repair my car first time in the pits so had to pit again.

I had a decent start, three wide into first chicane on lap 1 and i had to take to the gravel to be safe with a spinner ahead, then got pinged for illegal overtake and that put me back down to wherever. Had a good view of the big shunt, after that was battling with JR and @Barker95 until the former dropped it on lp 4 or 5 and took me with him.

Rejoined 10th, from there i just put in solid laps with only one or 2 errors, stayed out on wets and picked up a few places either on track when I passed 3 drivers or in the pits where i passed 2 or 3. Finish 4th which was fine but after the DSC last week and getting clobbered here i just want a finish that reflects my pace, which next week will probably be 10th lol.

Congrats to @biba99 on an historic win!! Teamyfor podium (should have been there with you mate) and @Barker95 for racking up another third place finish. Thanks to the cods and mods.
as i said last night - you should have ignored the illegal overtake ping - would have been reversed by stewards - well done on a good recovery to 4th :)

Reactions: Chickano

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
had a decent start - up to 7th just in time for the mandatory 1st lap shunt - pitted for repair, got my head down and went for it - had a lucky break catching @Wimstradamus and @Freggel just as they touched in the first chicane giving me an open goal for a double pass - thanks lads :p was keeping pace with @biba99 at about 1 min behind, then late on started catching quite quickly - was able to pass a struggling @Barker95 for 2nd and was still catching the lead quite quickly - another couple of laps...

overall a good result and an enjoyable race - at least from lap 3 onwards :)