AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 6 - Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK time

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
My Practice Race Yesterday For Anyone 2 Veiw Appreciate a like on it .. BTW there was ment to be Voice Audio with it but i forgot to Un-mute tonight will have Audio Running My Bad

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Jeez, it's soooo frustrating to make the mistakes I did, pit for that, and realize that I actually had the top 5 race pace :cry:

I'm so angry against myself!

• Sad
Reactions: planettoon

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
My Un-Edited Stream form Tonight Sugo Event .. Also can we please share the Guy who was streaming the race commentating i would love to see n subscribe .. there has been some Fantastic racing tho out tier 2 and certainly deserves a commentator

Billiejoe97g

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T2 Champion
May 25, 2019
Frustrating race tbh, had the pace to win but got damage during the first lap, then got salty because of the defense of @C-FOGARTY that repeatedly changed position in the straights and forced me on the outside line after doing a mistake and getting in the gravel
I got salty and spun the lap after trying to keep up the pace in spite of the damage
Anyway I pitted to repair the damage, overtook some cars and found myself 4 seconds from the leader, I was pushing hard gaining 1 sec per lap, but then a lapped car slowed me down in the end of t1, so I got salty again and spun
It's mainly my fault because in the end I spun alone, but yeah frustrating it's the right word
Congrats to the other 2 drivers on the podium and thanks everyone for the clean racing I had during the comeback :)

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
My stream for tonight's race

Quali was close, I was very pleased with my lap (1:20.104) but thought it would be good enough for a better starting place, just goes to show the standard I'm up against :D

Race was good fun, my room was like a sauna come the end of the race!

Stream timeline:
Race start: 21:25 - both @Barker95 and myself gave each other enough room side by side around the first 3 corners before Barker got by, and promptly drove in the gravel - cheers fella :)
I then had to fend off @biba99 for a few laps before I got a bit of space.
23:05 - @PRG_FrankForest ran wide at turn 2 and late on the same lap
24:10 - Biba has another look down the straight but I've got the inside line
25:46 - @Billiejoe97g parked at turn 1. Kudos to Billie for rejoining safely, as frustrating as it must have been having to wait an age!
29:13 - Camm123dizz rejoins the track and @Slicker has the inside line, contact and Camm goes into the gravel so I gain a place too
I then spend about 25 laps behind Slicker keeping him honest - I had some good pace mid race, averaging about half a second a lap quicker than slicker but he didn't do anything too wrong...the only time he did make a small mistake I was there to do a mistake as well so made no gains!
57:15 - I try 1st gear at turn 3 for the first...and last time
Lap 32 was my fastest lap
1:02:25 - Slicker goes over the grass at turn 1, and I get a bit of a over-steer coming out of turn 1, possibly from clipping the curb.
Pitted on lap 36 to get out of the way of the podium challengers hoping Slicker would continue on and get distracted, no he pitted as well :(
1:09:50 - had to defend from my teammate Frank for a few laps straight out of the pits, brakes were cold so this was good fun! Got a bit messy at 1:12:00 but held on!
1:12:51 - @Freggel disconnects :(

Nothing more to add. Slicker had better pace after the pits than me and had a bigger lead, and I managed to hold Frank off for P8. That was the hardest drive for a P8 I've had! I felt I hardly put a foot wrong and got the setup right for the rear left tyre as it hardly went yellow!

Good race all, well done to the podium finishers and thanks @robsterf1 for directing!

Essa.Racing

Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Thought last night I was gonna be really struggling after testing. But a last min set up change before Quali made all the difference. Then made the most stupid of mistakes. Running 3rd and not dropping of the lead decided to pit around lap 30. Approaching the pit line engaged pit limiter whilst on the brakes (as I always do) only to just clip the grass, causing a spin. In the process I must have knocked off the pit limiter. Went into the pits and got a 10 sec speeding penalty. Totally my own fault but was so annoyed with myself. Was looking at a possible podium. Really noticed the straight line speed downfall of the Audi. But great racing by all.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Qually- P3
RACE- P7

Qually, a PB in the session , so had to be happy with a second row start.

Race, Got off to a good Start;) , P2 for the opening 7/8laps, but the car was awful and was soon, having grip issues. Had a huge opposite lock moment on the entry into Rainbow Corner. I got a hefty bang on the rear , which sent me flying off track, but managed to maintain P2 , with some quality racing, well for me it was anyhow. PM me if you want to discuss @Billiejoe97g . Sorry for holding you up, I make it easier for you next time to make your pass. :censored: Either way the car was more than a handful , once the tyres got hot & sliding. But the Tyres eased off after my clumsy pit :poop::oops:

MY pit was a joke, and the same as @Essa.Racing I did select Pit limiter well before pit enrty, but managed to somehow select the Pit Button again as I entered the Pit lane in P4 o_O:poop:picked up a 10 sec pen. I also dropped it coming in for my pit, Horseback Corner Sector 2. Rest of the race , was just about keeping the car going forward, and trying to keep a respectable lap consistency. Another extremely dissapointing result, but had some great racing along the way...
congrats to @kovy34 for the Win @VuNcE13 p2 @Billiejoe97g p3.
Need a pick me up race at INDY RD, so I keep putting the practice in. (y)

Nice to see a full grid :) back in full swing. It definitely made a difference to the racing, with some unbelievable racing on the night. Thanks also for @robsterf1 (y);) for doing our race feed. @Slicker @PRG_FrankForest (y)
see yers @ Indy RD..

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
My stream for tonight's race

Quali was close, I was very pleased with my lap (1:20.104) but thought it would be good enough for a better starting place, just goes to show the standard I'm up against :D

Race was good fun, my room was like a sauna come the end of the race!

Stream timeline:
Race start: 21:25 - both @Barker95 and myself gave each other enough room side by side around the first 3 corners before Barker got by, and promptly drove in the gravel - cheers fella :)
I then had to fend off @biba99 for a few laps before I got a bit of space.
23:05 - @PRG_FrankForest ran wide at turn 2 and late on the same lap
24:10 - Biba has another look down the straight but I've got the inside line
25:46 - @Billiejoe97g parked at turn 1. Kudos to Billie for rejoining safely, as frustrating as it must have been having to wait an age!
29:13 - Camm123dizz rejoins the track and @Slicker has the inside line, contact and Camm goes into the gravel so I gain a place too
I then spend about 25 laps behind Slicker keeping him honest - I had some good pace mid race, averaging about half a second a lap quicker than slicker but he didn't do anything too wrong...the only time he did make a small mistake I was there to do a mistake as well so made no gains!
57:15 - I try 1st gear at turn 3 for the first...and last time
Lap 32 was my fastest lap
1:02:25 - Slicker goes over the grass at turn 1, and I get a bit of a over-steer coming out of turn 1, possibly from clipping the curb.
Pitted on lap 36 to get out of the way of the podium challengers hoping Slicker would continue on and get distracted, no he pitted as well :(
1:09:50 - had to defend from my teammate Frank for a few laps straight out of the pits, brakes were cold so this was good fun! Got a bit messy at 1:12:00 but held on!
1:12:51 - @Freggel disconnects :(

Nothing more to add. Slicker had better pace after the pits than me and had a bigger lead, and I managed to hold Frank off for P8. That was the hardest drive for a P8 I've had! I felt I hardly put a foot wrong and got the setup right for the rear left tyre as it hardly went yellow!

Good race all, well done to the podium finishers and thanks @robsterf1 for directing!
you had me watching my mirror the whole time - also watching the gap to the leader - a few small mistakes creeping in, but managed to keep the gap, just. unfortunately the gap to the leader was just very slowly growing :(