PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @20:00 uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @20:00 uk time

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 26, 2015
Sorry @Slicker for the first several laps my car was all over the place with the rear end it was probably annoying to follow. Also sorry to @Essa.Racing i had to break because the car in front breaked as well and i think you had to dive off the track to miss me so sorry about that.
congrats to all on nice clean racing and to the rest of the podium

danjbirch

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Sorry for the kiss on the rear @danjbirch. You were lagging like hell, so I could anticipate well. Bad luck for you disconnecting though.

Tnx for a nice race everyone.
yeah i suspected that as i didn't feel a touch at all but saw you spinning in mirror. was having such a great race with you and then @VuNcE13 . I'm gonna have to blame the servers as my connection is rock solid and saw foggy had issues as well.

Well done everyone, not sure I can get motivated to practice for next week after that .

danjbirch

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
just watched a bit of @robsterf1 stream and my lag looks terrible, looks like i'm cutting corners and all over the track which i wasnt :)

Essa.Racing

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Sorry @Slicker for the first several laps my car was all over the place with the rear end it was probably annoying to follow. Also sorry to @Essa.Racing i had to break because the car in front breaked as well and i think you had to dive off the track to miss me so sorry about that.
No worries just pleased I missed you . And really sorry @Will Friedmann couldn't avoid you. Worst was I hadn't got changed my damage put stop so ended coming out of the pits with soft front tyres that were running 2.2bar. So soft fronts and hard rears the car handled like a bag of ****.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
was a bit sketchy, so i pitted thinking i'd be well ahead of you when you pitted. instead you were ahead and disappearing up the road - did they put superglue on your tyres at the stop?

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 26, 2015
was a bit sketchy, so i pitted thinking i'd be well ahead of you when you pitted. instead you were ahead and disappearing up the road - did they put superglue on your tyres at the stop?
Think they must have because when I came out of the pit the car instantly felt so much better

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Indeed, good stuff @robsterf1 thanks.
Q3 R3

Surprising result, partly gifted this, a shout out to @danjbirch for DCing while in the lead. Really poor luck mate, and to @FOGGY #7 who DCd in qualy when it looked like he had the pace to challenge for the win.

I had a bad start and dropped to 4th behind @VuNcE13 followed station for almost half the race, @Freggel span and then pitted when he got stuck behind me, Vunce spun and then Danny DC'd and i found myself 1st . :eek:I should have pitted early then and tried to pit for track position. My pace wasn't really there as you can see from Rob's stream, after i did pit I came out infront of @Slicker and it took alot to hold onto third, the closing 6 laps saw us have a great scrap with some wheel to wheel action.

The field was very close last night, looking at the stream and seeing 7 seconds separating the top 8 after 10 laps was amazing! Thanks to the mods and cods, Congrats to @Freggel on a great drive for the win and again Barker another podium!

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
My Stream From Last Night .... i had more fun than i though i was going to have it was the most fun av had for a few laps towards the end i actually though i might get my first podium on AoR
was quite a scrap at the end there - not easy to defend from you and attack @Chickano at the same time (don't take your team-mate out don't take your team-mate out don't take your team-mate out was all i could hear) shame you ran out of fuel :(

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
My Stream From Last Night .... i had more fun than i though i was going to have it was the most fun av had for a few laps towards the end i actually though i might get my first podium on AoR
Unlucky there man. You should have been in it at the end. The fuel it says in set up in the game is a bit of an estimate. I've almost ran out once or twice, but a few extra litres doesn't really make a difference to race pace. I use pcars-dash app to gauge the fuel when im practicing for the race and its more accurate than the game

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
sweet i am going to use that app in future thing is i had 44 laps of fuel in so i though ad be fine i even said on the formation lap lets not run it lean as we have extra fuel in lol ... it was a great battle even i was like ok lets let this play out as the pace was there but the last thing i am going to do is take one or both of you out trying to pass ... you both defended really well i did try to stick if up the inside in the 2nd to last corner but slick covered it .. you both drove really well and regardless of how it ended it was the best few laps i have had on Pc2 knowing that you can trust the guys in front to not do anything crazy enabled us to push and race the last 4-5 laps was great ..still hunting that first Podium on to the next one .. Thx for the Host Slick and The Broadcast rob .. all the bests guys catch you all on the next one