PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @20:00 uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 7 - Indianapolis Road - 17.07.19 @20:00 uk time

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
@PRG_FrankForest sorry for the touch when you span, I just couldn't react quick enough to move out the way hopefully it didn't cause you too much damage. I really enjoyed our battle through the opening stage of the race.
Dont worry about it, my fault for losing it. Just hoped you did not get a penalty, you know what the games like? Enjoyed the battle. :love:

Reactions: Barker95

Essa.Racing

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2019
sweet i am going to use that app in future thing is i had 44 laps of fuel in so i though ad be fine i even said on the formation lap lets not run it lean as we have extra fuel in lol ... it was a great battle even i was like ok lets let this play out as the pace was there but the last thing i am going to do is take one or both of you out trying to pass ... you both defended really well i did try to stick if up the inside in the 2nd to last corner but slick covered it .. you both drove really well and regardless of how it ended it was the best few laps i have had on Pc2 knowing that you can trust the guys in front to not do anything crazy enabled us to push and race the last 4-5 laps was great ..still hunting that first Podium on to the next one .. Thx for the Host Slick and The Broadcast rob .. all the bests guys catch you all on the next one
I use Sim Dashboard and rs dash in all practise worked out what fuel I needed but still got it wrong. Started with enough for 45laps finished race with 0.8ltrs left. And that was after turning down to lean after lap 30 and lifting early. Good job was a lap down. Really looking forward to Fuji and rain

• Useful
Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i have downloaded Race Dash for my mobile how ever i am just stuck on the what appers to be the Dash Board not sure how to set it up yet .. but will give it a whirl ... if you guys have any other advice on apps that can be helpful and maybe stop the ending of Indy happening again would love to hear it .. like i said i had 44-45 laps of fuel on board it was like spain all over again

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Dont worry about it, my fault for losing it. Just hoped you did not get a penalty, you know what the games like? Enjoyed the battle. :love:
Yeah no penalty just got 5 front damage which actually turned out to be great because I pitted which seemed to settle my car down. So without that I may not have gotten a podium ha

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

robsterf1

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 30, 2017
Great coverage again @robsterf1 ,
Do you want to do the commentary also?
Commentary isn't for me, I'd be pronouncing drivers names wrong to start with, I couldn't guarantee there wouldn't be swear words
I have enjoyed being director tho it's ace flicking thru the battles...... Sugo through me right in at the deep end for my first time directing, loads of battles on track . Id give co-commentary a go but I (might) be back driving next season myself.

Essa.Racing

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Commentary isn't for me, I'd be pronouncing drivers names wrong to start with, I couldn't guarantee there wouldn't be swear words
I have enjoyed being director tho it's ace flicking thru the battles...... Sugo through me right in at the deep end for my first time directing, loads of battles on track . Id give co-commentary a go but I (might) be back driving next season myself.
Your doing a great job thank you for broadcasting

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
No worries just pleased I missed you . And really sorry @Will Friedmann couldn't avoid you. Worst was I hadn't got changed my damage put stop so ended coming out of the pits with soft front tyres that were running 2.2bar. So soft fronts and hard rears the car handled like a bag of ****.
You don't have to be sorry bro. I was expecting for a car to crash in me when I lost control lol. It's hard to avoid a car in this part of the track at high speed. It's just part of racing.

Well, I started the race on Softs and my strategy was to pit mid race changing my tyres.
But with that crash I had to pit a waaaay earlier for repair (cost me something like 1mn iirc) and I decided to change the tyres with hards.

Surprisingly, I wasn't slower with hards and the car was more stable than the practice race I had on Tuesday... I noticed that once again, I had the leaders' race pace but I was far behind so definitely no chance to catch back the whole field.

I was happy to see Fuji for the next Round, but my happyness was really short when I realized that we race with rain lol. I expect a dramatic race again lol.