PS4 - AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 9 - Bathurst - 31.07.19 @20:00 uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S13 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 9 - Bathurst - 31.07.19 @20:00 uk time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 9 - Bathurst

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 31st 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this race! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 43 Laps (1 formation lap + 42 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Real time):
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this race! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start:
Light Cloud -
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: No qualifying for this race! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start time: 14/10/19 05:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@planettoon
@Freggel

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice race signups now open at:-

Essa.Racing

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2019
I'm dreading this one. Never raced on the mountain and never drove a GT3 around there. This could be fun lol

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Could we have the Starting line up for the race Posted i no its in the Championship bit would be super helpful to have all the info here Thx .. also i love the track never driven the Lambo round it ... Good Luck lads

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Could we have the Starting line up for the race Posted i no its in the Championship bit would be super helpful to have all the info here Thx .. also i love the track never driven the Lambo round it ... Good Luck lads
will get on it asap - just got to find out how to do pretty little thingy :)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
as promised, provisional grid for this race:-

View attachment 86089

will update for any no-shows on tuesday
Was just about to ask "who's not racing this Wednesday) so I could do a pre-grid list. Did not get any notifications DOH.
So if anyone missing this, please can you let @Slicker or myself know A.S.A.P. Cheers.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
This is going to be a long race for the gtr, I can get into to 07s but the consistency is awful so many trips to the pits are on the cards

• Agree

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
love this track, but haven't done much 'serious' racing round here - early practice times: 2:08s with an occasional 2:07 (full fuel)
That's quick mate, I won this race back in season 9. It was only 60 minute race but I was in Ferrari and my fastest lap in race was a 2:09 something.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
practice session tonight around 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

and don't forget:-

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
practice session tonight around 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

and don't forget:-

Will after see now....my bloody broadband down.