PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 1: Circuit of the Americas - 28.02.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 1: Circuit of the Americas - 28.02.18 @8PM

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016

ROUND 1 - Circuit of the Americas

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 25 March 2018, 06:00
- Race start time: 25 March 2018, 07:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I think you mean 2.06's Pete? I don't think that I'll be able to do that? Mid to fast 07's maybe?

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys add me on psn if u haven't already got me on or list lsd_high

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Copied from Rules.

Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph
  • At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Great start to the season. Damaged by Herries ridiculous lag on the formation lap. Spin on lap 1dodging accident then taken out again by herrie with ten minutes to go. Wasted hours setting the car up for nothing.