PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 1: Circuit of the Americas - 28.02.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 1: Circuit of the Americas - 28.02.18 @8PM

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
@Seca at one point in the race when I was following you, it looked like you'd disconnected but suddenly 10 seconds later you reappeared right in front of me? Your car was teleporting everywhere.
U can see had in this video
@Seca at one point in the race when I was following you, it looked like you'd disconnected but suddenly 10 seconds later you reappeared right in front of me? Your car was teleporting everywhere.
Chris seca u can see in it this video clearly it was slowing me chris up and when u spun i just cnt turn in time

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Right before I spun the car felt different and I couldn't drive it. Until I spun in front of you that is. Even after pitting and doing all repairs (which was not bad) the car was undrivable. I made it 1 or 2 more laps and pulled into the pits. I had trouble getting out of the way of the leaders when they lapped me.

robsterf1

Formula Karter
Nov 30, 2017
Was the weather settings right at cota ? We had mist/fog at the start & none of the other tier races did