PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 2: Dubai INT. - 07.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 2: Dubai INT. - 07.03.18 @8PM

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016

ROUND 2 - Dubai International

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 7 March 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
- Quali: Light Cloud
- Race: Clear -> Light Cloud -> Clear
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 22 April 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 22 April 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:
Reactions: robsterf1

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'm away on holiday next week mountain biking in Snowdonia, so going to miss this one. Have a good race everyone.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all I’ve now set up championship mode for the remaining rounds! If it goes wrong we will default back to manual lobbies. You should when on pjc be able to view in the online championship section, view results/standings, upcoming races etc, please accept the championship invite, once I start the lobby you should receive auto invites:pompus:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Seca

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
:35 or low :36. Some guys were clipping out mid 36 and 37's last night.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
My best so far is a high :37

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Same mid 37, in other news wheel is on the way back from thrustmaster they stated the following but we will see:angelic:

The issue was with the power supply. The defective part has been replaced.

Reactions: Seca

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
G29 is currently recognising the Clutch as both the Throttle and Clutch meaning I have about 60% throttle at best. Yay...

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@pete day Sorry for the dive bomb. My throttle was started sticking and it pushed me. I did brake late as to pass @DeviousDoley but the car kept going even with tires locked up. I saw you behind me on lap 32 so I let you have my position. Sorry again dude, it wasn't intentional, I dont dive bomb people like that.

Had weird issues again tonight. During Q my car was shifting in automatic mode. Completely messed up my session. Then in the race my throttle started sticking about 1/4 throttle to 1/2 throttle on. First time it did it when I hit @pete day then it did it several more times through out the race causing me to miss turn ins or go wide. Very odd.

Reactions: GTDevious82

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
What happened at T1 on lap 1 as I got hit out of nowhere and spun me round and nearly into the wall

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Enjoyed the race however was off pace compared to a practice run 10 mins earlier , 3 tenths off quail pace that I was doing for fun and around 1 second off my quickest race pace lap times with half a tank .
Few mistakes also so a little disappointed that I didn't get a podium.

Had a good few laps close racing with a few folk and after my spin and damage after hitting the wall , later on I tried to keep @joshualuke1993 behind but nah, was never going to happen with 12 mins to go.

Looking forward to some close racing again next week so thanks for putting me in this league.
Well done @Prehn on the win.