PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 2: Dubai INT. - 07.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 2: Dubai INT. - 07.03.18 @8PM

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Oh @Seca
I had 1 grid place penalty for slight speeding in pit lane, the game still started me in 2nd place I tried to hang back a little as looking for someone to pass me but never happened?

Don't mind if I have to serve some kind of penalty next race?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Didn't try any other games as wanted to get into this race. Tried until about 8:15.

DId you do anything to solve it or did it just not appear?
Just had to keep restarting the game till it eventually stopped, took about 5 attempts

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
can anyone put some light on this for me plz to c if it needs to go stewards and seca have u a video clip of ur view plz of this plz

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Maybe next week will be the first time I don't have to do the whole race with damage.... Ruined by lag on the formation lap of race one. Ruined because people can't keep their car in a straight line on the first lap in race two. Some absolutely shocking driving at the start! I never stood a chance after collecting Pete Day at t2 after he was hit Tibjr. Rear left suspension damage form that one and damage to the rear right suspension from someone else later in the lap. Complete joke.

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
If it happens again, I'm out. I'm not spending hours practicing and sorting out a setup to be hit every week.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Race POV:
That was the most fun I have had on PC2!

I ballsed up Quali having done laps in practice that would have put me somewhere near the front.

However coming from mid-pack was very fun, managed to avoid all the first lap shenanigans and slowly pick off a couple cars. I thought I was going to be able to get @Lewishamilton44 with around 10 to go, but I ran out of talent and dropped it whilst lapping someone.

Really enjoyed that one GG @Lewishamilton44 for a cracking fight for a solid 40mins

Reactions: Lewishamilton44

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Race POV:
That was the most fun I have had on PC2!

I ballsed up Quali having done laps in practice that would have put me somewhere near the front.

However coming from mid-pack was very fun, managed to avoid all the first lap shenanigans and slowly pick off a couple cars. I thought I was going to be able to get @Lewishamilton44 with around 10 to go, but I ran out of talent and dropped it whilst lapping someone.

Really enjoyed that one GG @Lewishamilton44 for a cracking fight for a solid 40mins
Good race dude,certainly made me sweat

• Agree
Reactions: MattDavies2511

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
If it happens again, I'm out. I'm not spending hours practicing and sorting out a setup to be hit every week.
I know the feeling m8 2 race twice i had to pit and come from the bk with a 40sec gap just to get a point some people need to open there eyes and have abit more commonsense instead of trying to win the race on the 1st lap if this happened to me again i will nt have the same care and just bash my way pass without a care

Tibjr

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2018
can anyone put some light on this for me plz to c if it needs to go stewards and seca have u a video clip of ur view plz of this plz
Sorry for the contact, for some reason the spotter didn't say anything neither proximity indicator (which didn't work the entire race), so I just went for the normal line. Didn't know you were there.

• Informative
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry for the contact, for some reason the spotter didn't say anything neither proximity indicator (which didn't work the entire race), so I just went for the normal line. Didn't know you were there.
Gone to stewards m8 about it

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
You guys complaining do realize it is a race, where people drive to the max of their ability, try to go as fast as possible and not a parade lap right? Mistakes happen and I dont think anyone is intentional about crashing others. Threatening to quit every week or threatening to purposely crash people is ridiculous and juvenile. I hear less crying at the real track where actual lives and money are on the line. :rolleyes:

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
What happened at T1 on lap 1 as I got hit out of nowhere and spun me round and nearly into the wall
Hey @joshualuke1993 , im sry to hitting you. I had some strange thing last night on race. I looked at my video at least 10 times and i dont understand how i hit you. I press brake as hard as i could, i didnt miss my braking point, i had brakes wormed enough. The car just didnt want to brake. I had a little contact with you. Im sry again for that. Then i had to race 1 hour with my damaged car and was 1 sec per lap slower than normaly. Sry again josh

• Informative
Reactions: joshualuke1993

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q: 1st
Very happy with pole. Thought @Big-Kid-Daddy with beat me, but I just made it in front.

R: 1st
Had a good start with no battles. Made a gap of a few seconds within a few laps. From there it was all about driving clean and making no mistakes. Very boring to drive 1 hour without any battles..

• Winner
Reactions: joshualuke1993

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Congrats to winner and podium guys! Wish I could have been up front to battle with you guys.

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
You guys complaining do realize it is a race, where people drive to the max of their ability, try to go as fast as possible and not a parade lap right? Mistakes happen and I dont think anyone is intentional about crashing others. Threatening to quit every week or threatening to purposely crash people is ridiculous and juvenile. I hear less crying at the real track where actual lives and money are on the line. :rolleyes:
People's inability to complete the first lap of a race without crashing is ridiculous.... It's a league race in a well established league! People put a lot of time and effort into learning circuits and creating setups. You're gonna be pissed when all that hard work is undone seconds into a race.

If your ability maxes out within ten minutes of the race start you shouldn't be league racing.

Keep your opinions to yourself mate.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
People's inability to complete the first lap of a race without crashing is ridiculous.... It's a league race in a well established league! People put a lot of time and effort into learning circuits and creating setups. You're gonna be pissed when all that hard work is undone seconds into a race.

If your ability maxes out within ten minutes of the race start you shouldn't be league racing.

Keep your opinions to yourself mate.
Why do you assume you’re the only one who puts time into practicing. Most everyone put hours into practice. You think they enjoy ruining their race? The beginning of every race is the most tense and dangerous part. Especially when you REMIND yourself that you’re not in the Elite teir. Almost everyone outside of the Pro tier are still learning and developing their skills. Expecting the most hectic part of the race to go perfect every time, in a group of developing drivers is unreasonable. Instantly complaining and threatening to quit will only ensure newer drivers don’t even bother coming back, much less try to improve their racing ability. Maybe offer to help that driver practice so next time it’s less likely to happen. I mean, if everyone gets better the racing gets better and we all have a better time.

I don’t like keeping my opinions to myself, mate.