PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 3: RedBull Ring. - 14.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 3: RedBull Ring. - 14.03.18 @8PM

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016

ROUND 3 - Red Bull Ring

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 14 March 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 20 May 2018, 08:00
- Race start time: 20 May 2018, 09:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed No Shows:
@
ToniLuzar58
@RacingAtHome
@NicozFusion

Last edited:
Reactions: GTDevious82

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Anyone set any times yet hit 39s last night this shud be fun in the the rain stewards are goin to be busy this week

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've only done dry practice before the weather was announced

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Anyone set any times yet hit 39s last night this shud be fun in the the rain stewards are goin to be busy this week
Have you done more laps?
I did a few laps and did a 38.0.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I turned some laps today after fixing my pedals. I was able to get to a :39.5 but was consistent in the :40.5 area in the fog & rain.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
37.0 so far in the wet on full fuel, ok over a single lap, problem is the tyre temps in the wet.
I know dry tyre temps but Not sure what the range of optimal temps are in the wet and the difference between inside and outside of the is as much as 20 c.
Tried a few things to get it down to 10 degrees difference but no joy as yet so over the race will be tricky.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
37.0 so far in the wet on full fuel, ok over a single lap, problem is the tyre temps in the wet.
I know dry tyre temps but Not sure what the range of optimal temps are in the wet and the difference between inside and outside of the is as much as 20 c.
Tried a few things to get it down to 10 degrees difference but no joy as yet so over the race will be tricky.
It's gonna be a very tough race for sure.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
@DeviousDoley @Seca

Hey guys, unfortunately I can't race tommorow, I have issue with my console. We found what is wrong but it will take some days to get spare part. This issue i had in first race when i hit @joshualuke1993 in first corner so It is better to skip this race and fix it. I wish you all best of luck and have fun racing.

Cheers guys

• Informative
Reactions: Seca

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Pffffffft. This is frustrating me. Still got the same issue as last week and got nothing back from Logitech Support who I contacted last Thursday evening. This race was a key one when I saw the calendar due to my Bentley's characteristics.

99% chance I'm not racing tomorrow. :(

Who knows. I might even stream it if I'm really bored.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Seca

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Pffffffft. This is frustrating me. Still got the same issue as last week and got nothing back from Logitech Support who I contacted last Thursday evening. This race was a key one when I saw the calendar due to my Bentley's characteristics.

99% chance I'm not racing tomorrow. :(

Who knows. I might even stream it if I'm really bored.
Get a thrustmaster lol, oh wait my T300rs is in France being repaired, fanatec!

Reactions: pete day