PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 3: RedBull Ring. - 14.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 3: RedBull Ring. - 14.03.18 @8PM

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Take it stewards r nt doing anythink like replying on last weeks race???

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Pffffffft. This is frustrating me. Still got the same issue as last week and got nothing back from Logitech Support who I contacted last Thursday evening. This race was a key one when I saw the calendar due to my Bentley's characteristics.

99% chance I'm not racing tomorrow. :(

Who knows. I might even stream it if I'm really bored.
Streaming it would be cool!

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
My wheel broke. Been there before with Thrustmaster! I know it will be at least 3 weeks till I'm back on track.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Well done Prehn and unlucky Matty he span more times than a roulette wheel but had great pace(y)

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
The worst race of my life! Made a rookie mistake and put the wrong setup on the car - I just hope I did not hold up or get in anyones way as my car was undriveable
Ended up getting DSQ'd for a second pit lane speeding violation - I must learn what 37mph is in KM lol

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
We had wrong weather for race? Fog and rain, we only had rain.
Anyway,
Quali ,not to bad best I done all week, not strongest track and couldn't set car up for really fast times this week.

Race
Plenty of spins and an exciting last lap which ended in yeah, another spin but had pace for top 5 finished 6th or 7th, damage control this race.
Well done top 3 for podium, see You next week at Silverstone.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Ugh, not a good race. I had quite a bit of wet practice time in this week. I was getting :37-:38 laps very consistently in both private testing and in race setting. I knew my qualifying was going to be horrible as I spent no time working on it. I was hoping others errors and my wet pace would keep me near a top 5 during the race. First lap I get turned around in the hair pin and suffered suspension damage. I decided to stay out hoping for a mass wreck. That didnt happen and I wasnt able to get near my offline pace. I finally pit for repairs and cruise the rest of the race until heading to the pits to stay clear of lead lap traffic. Hopefully next week will turn out a bit better. I think I am going to make a car change for next week also.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Anyway,
Quali ,not to bad best I done all week, not strongest track and couldn't set car up for really fast times this week.

Race
Plenty of spins and an exciting last lap which ended in yeah, another spin but had pace for top 5 finished 6th or 7th, damage control this race.
Apologies I had to edit the championship before the race due to the timer progression change, forgot the fog, however with the spray off the cars, it wasn’t far off:lol:

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
That was dreadful, the car felt so different to anything I had practiced with on the lead up to the race.

When it came to the race I felt I had the pace to win however I ran out of talent on lap 1 spun it dropping to last, made my way back through with some bumps along the way. I would have said I was around 1 second on average a lap quicker than everyone upto 4th, kept on catching upto @DeviousDoley making it past him then pushing too hard and bottling it.

Overall bit gutted with that one, think a case of what could have been :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: GTDevious82

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Fantastic! Another win. I wasn't expecting to win this one. I thought @Lewishamilton44 would win this after his great pole lap or @MattDavies2511 . @MattDavies2511 took the lead after turn 1, but he "decided" to test the grip on the grass later on lap 1. I felt I was quicker than @Lewishamilton44 so I had to pass him pretty quickly, and I managed to pass him on lap 2.
Pretty quiet from there on until the final sector on the final lap! When @pete day spun right in front of me. I had to avoid him which gave me a little tank slapper. I saved it and crossed the line in 1st.

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Fantastic! Another win. I wasn't expecting to win this one. I thought @Lewishamilton44 would win this after his great pole lap or @MattDavies2511 . @MattDavies2511 took the lead after turn 1, but he "decided" to test the grip on the grass later on lap 1. I felt I was quicker than @Lewishamilton44 so I had to pass him pretty quickly, and I managed to pass him on lap 2.
Pretty quiet from there on until the final sector on the final lap! When @pete day spun right in front of me. I had to avoid him which gave me a little tank slapper. I saved it and crossed the line in 1st.
Sry m8 i pulled to the right to let u pass but i hit the grass and spun

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Anyway,

Race
Yes ian having the wrong weather cost me 1sec a lap i wish when weather is set and that it should stay like it and nt change it the day b4 a race on the plus side No 1 hit me

• What?
Reactions: MattDavies2511

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Just to let you know, the grip on the grass is crap... very slippy :banghead:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Yes ian having the wrong weather cost me 1sec a lap i wish when weather is set and that it should stay like it and nt change it the day b4 a race on the plus side No 1 hit me

The missing fog should have actually improved it slightly with the rain only but after reading a few comments on other leagues,
The game is still not right during wet weather and causes different conditions for different players in the same race so lap times are up and down like a yo yo and not consistent.
Further patch needed.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Lol get real no fog wouldn’t cost you a second a lap :rofl: we were matching most of the pro players and semi am league. I do apologise I’m trying to set league correctly, mistakes will happen my bad.