PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 3: RedBull Ring. - 14.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 3: RedBull Ring. - 14.03.18 @8PM

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Yes ian having the wrong weather cost me 1sec a lap i wish when weather is set and that it should stay like it and nt change it the day b4 a race on the plus side No 1 hit me
The weather did not change via AOR. Only the time progression was changed by AOR. If it wasn't changed the track would have been a lake. Weather was only changed by accident due to re-setting up the lobby. I am sure it didn't cost you any time.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@MarkDemand did you have internet connection issues after you crashed and left the race or did you rage quit?

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
@MarkDemand did you have internet connection issues after you crashed and left the race or did you rage quit?
I have no idea what happened. I think i got stuck in some sort of glitch in the wall as I couldn't move... and I couldn't remember if I was allowed to use the 'return to track' feature or not.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I have no idea what happened. I think i got stuck in some sort of glitch in the wall as I couldn't move... and I couldn't remember if I was allowed to use the 'return to track' feature or not.
If you are stuck like that and there is no one around you then you can use the return to track function. For anything else it may not be used.