PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 4: SilverstoneGP - 21.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 4: SilverstoneGP - 21.03.18 @8PM

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016

ROUND 4 - Silverstone GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
- Quali: xxxxxx
- Race: xxxxxx
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17 June 2018, 11:00
- Race start time: 17 June 2018, 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: GTDevious82

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've just bought a Playseat Challenge. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm eager to try it. Now I can get out of my Fatboy. Anyone else who has a Playseat?

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I've just bought a Playseat Challenge. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm eager to try it. Now I can get out of my Fatboy. Anyone else who has a Playseat?
@Big-Kid-Daddy has just brought one and I use to have one. They are very good for the money and the seating position is probably more adjustable than the set up I got now that cost nearly 3 times more

Reactions: Prehn

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I got the gt omega pro with the monitor stand and rs9 seat, it even comes with a drink holder ;)

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014

It's a decent seat for the money which is on the budget side of value compared to other seats, I thought at first look from pictures that is was a glorified camping seat but it's really comfortable and yeah it's best to have the chair slightly rested back which gives you more room with knees not hitting the wheel plate, easy to adjust with the straps.
The beut of it is now I can leave my wheel fixed to it, fold it away, unfold when i want to use it.
Down side is a have to keep putting the strap on my t3pa pedals when I need to use it with the pedal stand, don't have room for a seat to stay in same place permanently so got to be a compromise somewhere.
Get it set up @Prehn it takes minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
So back to track talk.
The Audi is horrible to drive round here, still not found a set up without finding oversteer on 1 or 2 corners, takes ages for the tyres to heat up also using hards.

Lap times for light fuel 2.00?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I haven't touched the game since wednesday. I will do some laps either tonight or tomorrow morning. Softs are no good @Big-Kid-Daddy ?

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
I haven't touched the game since wednesday. I will do some laps either tonight or tomorrow morning. Softs are no good @Big-Kid-Daddy ?
Track temp is 27 c, so softs would run just but for how long before they destabilise over race distance.
My understanding is 25 c and under for softs?

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
So back to track talk.
The Audi is horrible to drive round here, still not found a set up without finding oversteer on 1 or 2 corners, takes ages for the tyres to heat up also using hards.

Fair play if you are doing 2.00 On low fuel with the track not been optimal, i didn't like the feel of the softs was giving me.

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
What the difference between the 2?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So back to track talk.

Are you doing 2.00's? Congratulations on the win then!

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
hardly any difference except that your seat is a bit better. I also dont have the beverage holder.

This is mine:
That's mine, I would suggest buying the support bars that are on the newer models I have got zero moment in the rig. Excuse the mess it was the maids day off :pompous:

Attachments

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
That's mine, I would suggest buying the support bars that are on the newer models I have got zero moment in the rig. Excuse the mess it was the maids day off :pompous:
I don't even have a maid :(
But I wouldn't let her go near my rig :p

Good suggestion abt the support bars, I was wondering if they really made a difference.

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This is the hardest one for me. I've never liked Silverstone and right now I can't get my race setup to work. Quali works but very slow.. Would anyone share times? My best so far is a low 2.03.