PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 4: SilverstoneGP - 21.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 4: SilverstoneGP - 21.03.18 @8PM

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
This is the hardest one for me. I've never liked Silverstone and right now I can't get my race setup to work. Quali works but very slow.. Would anyone share times? My best so far is a low 2.03.
I have spent so long this week messing with set up, not really recorded any consistent times yet but finally found a stable set up so hope to put in some tomorrow night to improve my times.

My best so far is mid 2.03.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have spent so long this week messing with set up, not really recorded any consistent times yet but finally found a stable set up so hope to put in some tomorrow night to improve my times.

I don't have much spare time this week. Too busy at work.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Is that quali or race pace?

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
This is the hardest one for me. I've never liked Silverstone and right now I can't get my race setup to work. Quali works but very slow.. Would anyone share times? My best so far is a low 2.03.
Hey @Prehn , i also don't like SIlverstone, I'm still working on my setup but fastest time I did is 2:02.7. With this setup I can go to low 2:02 but i hope that i will found around 1,5 sec with some testing so my goal is low 2:01. My race pace for now is around 2:04 but we will see what will happen tommorow. In Dubai I drove quali times in high 1:34 but on race day i managed only 1:35.8 so it can happen that the conditions won't be exactly the same so we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prehn

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Just letting you know that I have a few loose ends to sort out from my house move before the race tomorrow. I'm hopeful to make it but i can't make any promises. If I do it will be on minimal practice.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Is that quali or race pace?
Quali pace for me is mid 2.02 and start off 2.04 for heavy race fuel but the car is ok one lap but not the next, so Damn unpredictable with oversteer now and again.
Need to master the diffs setting which I'm still just starting to learn

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pete day

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Gents, I am pretty sure I am not going to make this race. There is a very small chance I can but not likely. If I can't, everyone have a great race. I did a bunch of practice after last race and the Thursday after. I was able to hit mid :03 and was looking to have a descent result this time. Just my luck though that I may not make it.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm propably running a bit late. I should make it before 20.00.

Who's doing the results @Seca ?

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I'm propably running a bit late. I should make it before 20.00.

Who's doing the results @Seca ?
If someone can take screenshots of final qualifying round and screen shots of race results, I'll still be able to do the results tonight or in the morning.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If someone can take screenshots of final qualifying round and screen shots of race results, I'll still be able to do the results tonight or in the morning.
If I remember it I can do it.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I've done a temporary fix on my wheel and it seems ok? Not had time to do any quali, just race setup. I'll start at the back tonight and hope for the race. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: pete day

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Quali-10
Couldn’t match my practice time, couldn’t get a rhythm.
Race
Somehow managed to avoid some people spinning got up to 5th then t boned someone whilst flat out in 4th gear ended up on roof and called it a day :angelic: on to the next should have my wheel back for that.

Last edited:

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Best race so far for me - managed to negotiate the t1 and t8 melee and get into a bit of a rhythm before I panicked when I saw a purple Renault in the middle of the track and spun. Then just raced to the finish having to conserve fuel for the few laps - finished with 0.1 litres! Anyway happy with 5th place - at least I did well on one of my favourite tracks even

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali-10
Couldn’t match my practice time, couldn’t get a rhythm.
Race
Somehow managed to avoid some people spinning got up to 5th then t boned someone whilst flat out in 4th gear ended up on roof and called it a day :angelic: on to the next should have my wheel back for that.

What that video doesn't show is the wall of smoke that covered the position of the cars that had spun! I couldn't see where any of the cars were and my resulting damage penelised me at least 2 seconds a lap. Did about 10 laps like that then decided to pit to get repairs. I deliberately started at the back this week to try and avoid any incidents on the first few laps. I won't do that again!

• Clever
Reactions: Prehn

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Good race tonight most comfortable since Austin a good qualyflying lap giving me pole then getting lucky with people spinning in turn 1,got away in space then controlled my pace happy with the win and to gain some crucial points in the battle with prehn

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
What that video doesn't show is the wall of smoke that covered the position of the cars that had spun! I couldn't see where any of the cars were and my resulting damage penelised me at least 2 seconds a lap. Did about 10 laps like that then decided to pit to get repairs. I deliberately started at the back this week to try and avoid any incidents on the first few laps. I won't do that again!
Yeah onboard for me was a wall of smoke I’ll try another angle in the replay see if it picks it up. I’m not moaning Racing incident couldn’t be helped.

Reactions: chris130256