PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 5: Road America - 28.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 5: Road America - 28.03.18 @8PM

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Everybody saving there pace for race day lol, curious how fast i Will have to be to keep up with the front runners.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Everybody saving there pace for race day lol, curious how fast i Will have to be to keep up with the front runners.

I'm guessing you'll need a very fast 08 or even a slow 07 for pole? More important will be consistant race lap times and not going off track.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah qually never been my strongest point, cant make those time bit still all about learning this game and the physics for me. Long runs seems ok with 2.09/2.10 on the hard tires with 110ltr of fuel

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Hope we have more people showing up then there are talking over here lol.

Awfull quit around here, Anyway i got a invite before the race right, think i added both the hostess for tonight.

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Hope we have more people showing up then there are talking over here lol.

Awfull quit around here, Anyway i got a invite before the race right, think i added both the hostess for tonight.
Yeah sorry on my part welcome just haven't had the time to practice just had a hr tonight lol

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Caught up in someone else’s incident again, tried to continue but damage to great, on to the next.apoligies to all disconnected by mistake!

Last edited:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Looks like a couple of stewards enquries!!!
First incident poor spacial awareness from @Lewishamilton44 and got bumped off when I had much better drive out the corner of T1 and would have had inside for T2 and not waiting.

2nd incident was just idiotic and poor driving standards after taking 2 of us out, yet to get name.
Retired as had that much damage and was no hope to catch cars in front.

All in all not very good when I was competitive for a podium spot and putting hours of practice in.

Last edited:

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
First incident poor spacial awareness from @Lewishamilton44 and got bumped off when I had much better drive out the corner of T1 and would have had inside for T2 and not waiting.

2nd incident was just idiotic and poor driving standards after taking 2 of us out, yet to get name.

All in all not very good when I was competitive for a podium spot and putting hours of practice in.
Wasent intentional and I apologize cold tyres I lost control of my car and couldn't control where I went.sorry

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018

@Big-Kid-Daddy Did the second incident involve a Ferrari going off the track and coming back on?

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Wasent intentional and I apologize cold tyres I lost control of my car and couldn't control where I went.sorry
Thanks for the apology appreciated, yes I checked replay and it wasn't spacial awareness issue you lost control and its a very minor collision , if I put to stewards its possibly a racing incident?

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for the apology appreciated, yes I checked replay and it wasn't spacial awareness issue you lost control and its a very minor collision , if I put to stewards its possibly a racing incident?
No problem was going to say I remember losing control and seeing you hit me,i think we can decide between us its a racing incident ?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Had fun on my very first race with pc2, felt like i had the pace for a podium in qually and for Most of my race laps but a few spins and a lack of practicing long runs prevented that from happening.

First 6 laps the far felt as it should with a stupid mistake from me in the very first lap trying to pass @pete day from the outside which never could have worked. After 6 laps i had no confidince in the car whatsover the rear kept overtaking me in like every corner, after 20 laps i addepted the new driving standard and got Some of my pace back which resulted in almost a fifth place and a desperate move on the Bentley in the second to last corner.

Appolgize for the mistake in qually makin me speeding in pitlande was not aware of the manual limiter.

Anyway i have a lot to learn but Enjoyed myself although iT was a lonely race for Most of iT.

Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Well that wasn't the debut race I was hoping for, got caught out in the first lap incident heading down to Canada Corner that am guessing also took you out @DeviousDoley, not sure who it involved but I thought i was past and one of the cars bounced off the barriers and collected me in the side. I kept trying was lapping ok but I made my own mistakes later one that resulted in two more big hits and more pit lane time so not the greatest start, onto next week however.

Reactions: luckynumber72

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
No problem was going to say I remember losing control and seeing you hit me,i think we can decide between us its a racing incident ?
It is after a 2nd look, it's partly my own fault, went to inside thinking opportunity and you had it under control and my drive would have overtook you after I initially saw you lose back end slightly but gamble didn't pay off.

Should have just stayed on racing line and would have avoided you.

Reactions: Lewishamilton44