PS4 - AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 5: Road America - 28.03.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S9 PS4 Semi-Pro Round 5: Road America - 28.03.18 @8PM

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It is after a 2nd look, it's partly my own fault, went to inside thinking opportunity and you had it under control and my drive would have overtook you after I initially saw you lose back end slightly but gamble didn't pay off.

Should have just stayed on racing line and would have avoided you.
Who won?

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
It is after a 2nd look, it's partly my own fault, went to inside thinking opportunity and you had it under control and my drive would have overtook you after I initially saw you lose back end slightly but gamble didn't pay off.

Should have just stayed on racing line and would have avoided you.
No problem mate my race was a disaster spun over 6 times total nightmare

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
This game is pathetic! In quali I did one lap (which ended up 2nd!), pitted and it wouldn't let me leave the pits again? Video evidence is here if needed?
The race conditions were completely different to what we/I had been practisind all week? I was doing 09's and 10's easily on full practise runs but tonight my fastest was an 11.2 and most laps were 12's and 13's. The car had no grip. This does seem to be the case' most weeks? Also I had 22 litres of fuel left. On practise races I'd have 5 or 6. Very strange.
I want to practise with @DeviousDoley before next weeks race.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Definatly your fault cursed me I hope you are making every race left?as it will be a good battle
I did send a few cursed thoughts your way. Would be great to have a few races with battles from start till finish.
I will miss the last race due to holidays.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
This game is pathetic! In quali I did one lap (which ended up 2nd!), pitted and it wouldn't let me leave the pits again? Video evidence is here if needed?
The race conditions were completely different to what we/I had been practisind all week? I was doing 09's and 10's easily on full practise runs but tonight my fastest was an 11.2 and most laps were 12's and 13's. The car had no grip. This does seem to be the case' most weeks? Also I had 22 litres of fuel left. On practise races I'd have 5 or 6. Very strange.
Agree pall, felt Simulair regarding laptimes and stuff, but Classic project cars isn’t iT

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Experiencing the same problem with the cars behaviour changing between practice and races - must be a glitch

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Do you set your practice up the same as the lobby settings? Including in game date? Always best to practice with the race settings both quali and race were same as my practice conditions as per forum settings.

Reactions: luckynumber72

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
You Guys Also had the experience the rear was all over the place different as iT was in practice, or was iT Just my louzy long run set up?

• Agree
Reactions: chris130256

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Do you set your practice up the same as the lobby settings? Including in game date? Always best to practice with the race settings both quali and race were same as my practice conditions as per forum settings.
Always very careful to get the exact lobby settings as thi seems to happen every week? The monday session sounds like a good idea.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Example every track we’ve been to there has been a good variation between conditions in quali vs race, apart from maybe redbull which was temp wise the same but wet. When you add today’s race with the extra fuel and dr
Always very careful to get the exact lobby settings as thi seems to happen every week? The monday session sounds like a good idea.
strange as I said the only thing that would truly differ would be the in game date say if set wrong practice is in spring when race and quali is in summer for the league race. Only other big difference of course is track temp and car weight on heavy fuel, I didn’t even finish first lap so my 3hrs of practice was for nothing.all lobby settings are used from a spreadsheet we have access to, I check and recheck the only thing that can differ is timer progression if wet goes to real time due to track flooding.

NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
The game is a mystery mate I've had q times from 07s to very hight 08s then race pace from high 08s all the way up to 11s in lobby with race settings the frustrating thing is you find your self messing with the setup as you think it needs changing when it doesn't

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
The game is a mystery mate I've had q times from 07s to very hight 08s then race pace from high 08s all the way up to 11s in lobby with race settings the frustrating thing is you find your self messing with the setup as you think it needs changing when it doesn't
I belive the way forward would be mario kart, more chance of consistency with it lmao

Reactions: joshualuke1993