PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Foggyn1

Pro Karter
Jun 28, 2016
Fair enough. Didnt no you could tell me what games im allowed to play......

I was away from Thursday to Monday evening. So didnt get an practice on Pcars so I chilled out on F1. Had some good racing. Peace out
[DOUBLEPOST=1473859494][/DOUBLEPOST]Same could be said for people who signed up knowing work commitments but still did it anyway..... #Priority #Daft.

Reactions: Yuriznikov

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
There's working....and then there's saying you can't make the race but then buggering off to play another game

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
But once again, WHO are you to tell me what I can and cannot play? If I am unable to attend the race I can do what ever I like......

All you no is that I played another game for 30 mins. Its kind of petty that you are pulling me up on that really.
No, when you signed up to this league, you were committing yourself to a full season. Yeah things come up and you can't make it, but as you played another game that night, it's pretty much a sign of 'I can't be bothered' so I gave you a strike.

Lets not ignore the fact though that you had 2 other no-shows which you have no explanation for, so it was odds on that your were going no show again and you were gonna get blacklisted.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: p n k

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
@Nismo @Suki136

You're right that he said he was out, but I also race in another league and he was practising for that league during the time he should have been racing here at Hockenheim.

Reactions: Erti147

Cannacoennos

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 5, 2016
Grrr again wheel problems,seems server related 15 min before raced with my team mate HFO and no problem.
Then jump in our league session and my wheel feels way to tight, try to fix it with steering ratio on max 27,01 no difference.
This happend to me a lot,last 3 races where ok
Tonight it was not drive-able,not happy :(

Last edited:

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
See you all in next season probably! Thanks for all the races, and I hope my bad luck will stop touching me again... Another race lost because of game crashing, and I had a pretty nice Q result, 5th place...

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
No problem, sorry I wasn't around for the last couple of races due to other commitments and what not, hopefully see you guys around in other leagues.

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Sooo, season 5 is history. Time for a review from my POV.

When I look at the statements from me in the driver introduction thread, I must say, that I achieved every goal I set and (yeah, I'm proud of it) some more. This season was so intense and I learned so much. How to be fast and if I'm not fast, how to drive safe, so I can gain some position by that. In Germany we have a tale about the rabbit and the hedgehog. I don't know if you know that tale, but in most of the races, i felt like the hedgehog. Slow and steady wins the race. Well, winning was not what I achieved in most of the races, but I gained some places here and there.
And I learned a lot about setting up my car (that's one of the things i still must learn for the next season). Most of the time I used @TonyR 's setup. But I learned so much from his videos, that I created my own setups at the end of the season.
The other thing I learned this season, that I must get better with my qualifying speed. But I don't know, maybe I'm too old for this.
But there is more that I didn't have in mind at the very beginning of this season. And that was all of you guys. It was really a pleasure to race, practice and talk to you. That was the best of this season number 5.

The first race is the one i still remember best, because I was so freaking nervous. It was one of the few races, where I lost places after the qualifying.

If you ask me, what was your most impressive race, well, that's not easy to answer. I want to say my first win at Brno, but to be honest, it was my second win at Bathurst. The uphill section was so hard to learn for me and I put so much effort in it. So Bathurst is the answer.

Worst race: Dubai. I will never understand this track.

At the end of this entry, I want to make an personal award for "The most/best" driver in this Semi-Pro season

Champion of the season: Of course @Paradyski. Congrats!!! You deserve this title!!

Best driver of this season: That's easy @Col.McCoy.

Best qualifier: I want to split my answer. First half of the season @ramdrop, second half @Col.McCoy

Hardest practice Award: I must give two answers again - @Nismo and @Suki136

Best team: Polish National Team

Most improved driver:
Many of you improved a lot. But my first answer is @GA89. The laptimes that you burned into the track at the end of this season were awesome.

Fairest driver: That's not easy. Mostly everyone can earn this title, but I was not battling with everyone. So. my answer is @Prikshaans. You were the one, where I absolutely know, what you do in your car.

Biggest supprise of this season: This award is dedicated to @Suki136. What you'd done with your keyboard, especially at the Donington Quali... indescribably

Best video editor: @p n k. I wished you'd done some more of your videos

Hardest driver to lap: @Masesox. I always peed in my pants, when i saw your name in front of me :nailbiting:

Most ever talking driver on TS: @Nismo

That's it. Again I want to thank all of you guys! I will never forget this very first season.
Thanks to @ramdrop for beeing such a good host.
And a big thank you to @Yorkie065 and @FisiFan91 for your live streams. I hope you know what you achieve with your videos and streams. People like me want to race with you guys and want to drive with the best drivers in the Elite League.
Big thanks to @AJ for doing all the work for the social races. I learned so much at these.
A special thanks to @TonyR. You're live streams and your help over the whole season are one of the big reason why I'm here.
And last but not least a very big cheers to all guys in the background who are making this happen.

grobi

Last edited:

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016

When I look at the statements from me in the driver introduction thread, I must say, that I achieved every goal I set and (yeah, I'm proud of it) some more. This season was so intense and I learned so much. How to be fast and if I'm not fast, how to drive safe, so I can gain some position by that. In Germany we have a tale about the rabbit and the hedgehog. I don't know if you know that tale, but in most of the races, i felt like the hedgehog. Slow and steady wins the race. Well, winning was not what I achieved in most of the races, but I gained some places here and there.
And I learned a lot about setting up my car (that's one of the things i still must learn for the next season). Most of the time I used @TonyR 's setup. But I learned so much from his videos, that I created my own setups at the end of the season.
The other thing I learned this season, that I must get better with my qualifying speed. But I don't know, maybe I'm too old for this.
But there is more that I didn't have in mind at the very beginning of this season. And that was all of you guys. It was really a pleasure to race, practice and talk to you. That was the best of this season number 5.

The first race is the one i still remember best, because I was so freaking nervous. It was one of the few races, where I lost places after the qualifying.

If you ask me, what was your most impressive race, well, that's not easy to answer. I want to say my first win at Brno, but to be honest, it was my second win at Bathurst. The uphill section was so hard to learn for me and I put so much effort in it. So Bathurst is the answer.

At the end of this entry, I want to make an personal award for "The most/best" driver in this Semi-Pro season

Champion of the season: Of course @Paradyski. Congrats!!! You deserve this title!!

Best qualifier: I want to split my answer. First half of the season @ramdrop, second half @Col.McCoy

Most improved driver:
Many of you improved a lot. But my first answer is @GA89. The laptimes that you burned into the track at the end of this season were awesome.

Fairest driver: That's not easy. Mostly everyone can earn this title, but I was not battling with everyone. So. my answer is @Prikshaans. You were the one, where I absolutely know, what you do in your car.

Biggest supprise of this season: This award is dedicated to @Suki136. What you'd done with your keyboard, especially at the Donington Quali... indescribably

Hardest driver to lap: @Masesox. I always peed in my pants, when i saw your name in front of me :nailbiting:

That's it. Again I want to thank all of you guys! I will never forget this very first season.
And a big thank you to @Yorkie065 and @FisiFan91 for your live streams. I hope you know what you achieve with your videos and streams. People like me want to race with you guys and want to drive with the best drivers in the Elite League.
Big thanks to @AJ for doing all the work for the social races. I learned so much at these.
A special thanks to @TonyR. You're live streams and your help over the whole season are one of the big reason why I'm here.
And last but not least a very big cheers to all guys in the background who are making this happen.

grobi
Wheres the best teammate who gives up halfway through the season award go to though? :p

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016

Most improved driver:

Most ever talking driver on TS: @Nismo

grobi
2 awards, not bad