PC - AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League - Main Thread

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
I'm afraid to say that i will be pulling out of this GT3 League. I no longer have the motivation to practice as i did at the start of the season and this games glitches are really starting to **** me off and I just see other games like Assetto Corsa a better racing experience for me and more enjoyable. Till the next time folks :love:.

@ramdrop

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
I'm afraid to say that i will be pulling out of this GT3 League. I no longer have the motivation to practice as i did at the start of the season and this games glitches are really starting to **** me off and I just see other games like Assetto Corsa a better racing experience for me and more enjoyable. Till the next time folks :love:.

@ramdrop
It's sad to lose you @xNinja

You can also not leave the league, and just stay in. If you will want to race with us, you are free to go... You can miss some races if you do not care about the points.

Last edited:

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016

@ramdrop
sad to lose you as my teammate :arghh: it was fun to practice with you!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
@xNinja "Losing motivation' isn't really a valid reason tbh. When you sign up you're committing to a full season. If that's really the case then you'll also be blacklisted.

• Agree
Reactions: xNinja

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
@ramdrop As much as I hate to say this, it is probably sensible for me to pull out of the league :-(. Work commitments are getting in the way more than I envisaged when I entered.

I was absolutely loving the racing and if I ever find the time to do a full season I will absolutely be entering!

Sorry guys, enjoy the rest of the season :)

Foggyn1

Pro Karter
Jun 28, 2016
@ramdrop and @Erti147

I would like this to be looked at again. I have missed 3 races yes. But for Donington I posted on the forums saying I was not going to attend the race.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
@ramdrop and @Erti147

I would like this to be looked at again. I have missed 3 races yes. But for Donington I posted on the forums saying I was not going to attend the race.
But you were found to be practicing for another league. Not a valid reason really