PC - AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Evaluation Race - 17.01.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Evaluation Race - 17.01.19

GTS - FusionFR

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2018
I was disconeted..
GTS - Pushdum was disconected too
GTS - Nahli was disconected too
GTS - Slawek was disconected too

I was 2nd, Pushdum 3rd, Slawek P4 and Nahli was P6.

• Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Well, that was eventful ... I got taken out lap 1 after 1st corner. Not sure if I left enough space, as I didn't have a chance to save a replay. Drove nice recovery race after that, gained few positions. But then, after the pitstop, I was on hards and they were ice cold. First couple of laps were horrible. I even spun at turn 9 I believe and someone got taken out probably because of that, very sorry :-(
Also, some of my overtakes of slower cars vere not exactly by the book, I still got a lot to learn, not being used to a faster class.
Towards the end I found my pace again and it was looking good, until I got disconnected :-( Luckily this wasn't a league race, so ... all good I guess
See you all next week :)

• Friendly
Reactions: AndrexUK

Andrew Harper

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
I was disconeted..
GTS - Pushdum was disconected too
GTS - Nahli was disconected too
GTS - Slawek was disconected too

I was 2nd, Pushdum 3rd, Slawek P4 and Nahli was P6.
Ah man that's tough, sorry to see you guys had issues too.

Really odd it started happening around the same time.

For casual races I run my connection through a powerline adaptor but for more serious races (like these) I use a long cable and plug it straight into the router so my connection was solid as far as I'm aware.

I've done about 30 online races with PC2 and this is the first time I've had this issue happen to me, although I have experienced others having the problem during races.

Anyway, fingers crossed for the league proper and thanks to the AOL team for setting up the event. The league should be fun if we get the same sorts of numbers for each race.

Last edited:

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Shame to hear so many people had connection problems and disconnects.
I had a lot of fun last night and am looking forward to the season starting! :)

Reactions: Andrew Harper

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
@Andrew Harper so you were all over the track for me (standing still and able to drive through that is to say) ;-)
Did you have the same problems with me?

Andrew Harper

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
@Andrew Harper so you were all over the track for me (standing still and able to drive through that is to say) ;-)
Did you have the same problems with me?
Sorry matey do you mean as in ping/onscreen issues? No I had no issues with anyone. Some were showing ping rates from about 17 to 150 (but that was one GT4 car) but I had no problems. Just that random disconnect at the end. Everyone was fine, traffic was fine too. I had a small bump with someone, very minor though and I just got caught out when they braked into the complex a little earlier than before (they got very sideways into turn one), sorry about that.

I was sliding a bit too much at the beginning but settled down once the tyres warmed up and I just let people through that were going for it. I just wanted a clean race.

Last edited:

Andrew Harper

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2018
Wow, we are going Old School, aren't we :p
Well I'm just glad I found another PC2 league site. Not many around now. I also raced on another site but all their current leagues are on a Friday now. As I work Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday nights at a second job the timing of this one is perfect :)

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
Can someone please post a replay file of this race? :)