Welcome to the Lone Star State, where everything is bigger and badder than everywhere else. Down here in Austin the Circuit of the Americas is host to a number of races such as the US Grand Prix round of the Formula One Championship, a round of the IndyCar Championship and the first round of the AOR IMSA Lights Endurance Championship. This 60 minute round will test driver skill with its uphill braking, dangerous esses and the triple apex right-hander.
● Date: 24.01.19
● Lobby opens: 20:00(PM) (UK time)
● Event starts: 20:15(PM) (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 hours
● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Calendar.
● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 10/03/18 - 12:00(PM) - Light Cloud
- Race start time: 10/03/18 - 13:00(PM)
- Time Progression: x1
- Weather progression: Sync to Race
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
Driver list for Race:
@GTS - Jeremy
@GTS - FusionFR
@GTS - Pushdum
@GTS - Nahli
@GTS - Carlito
Reserves for this series will be handled so that reserves will replace the drivers in their class only, i.e if the main GT4 class has a spot, a GT4 driver will be taken before an LMP3 driver. The remaining slots after each class is filled to its main capacity will be taken in order of the sign-up list. We are also hoping to create a sort-of second tier where any reserves not accepted into the main will still be able to race each round.
4. @RT93 Clown 93
8. @TM aidtheace
10. @F4H MaR4uDer
11. @Justin || Taz
13. @BMW /// M-Power
15. @GTS - Kimaille
16. @ESc Inferno
2. @RT93 Clown 93
4. @Pirate (Reserve by choice)
5. @TM aidtheace
7. @Justin || Taz
9. @GTS - Kimaille
10. @ESc Inferno
4. @F4H MaR4uDer
5. @dakuza (reserve by choice)
6. @BMW /// M-Power
8. @MonkeyMadness (No class selected, so putting is GT4) ???
Reserves are expected to inform via the Main Thread if they will be a no-show for each race. Most tracks allow for 32 drivers so at least 6 reserves will be taken each week. The reserves will be rotated based on attendance and participation for each race. Note that just because you are listed as a reserve, you are not necessarily going to miss every race during the season, we hope to give every driver the opportunity to race. However it is up to you as a reserve to make sure that you get that opportunity, by showing for each race in discord and informing the coordinators when you will not be able to make a race. No-show, no inform will affect your placement in the reserves list.
Confirmed No Shows:
@GTS - FusionFR (GT4)
Last edited by a moderator: