PC - AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - ROUND 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - ROUND 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Event Information:
Date: 07.02.19
Lobby opens: 20:00(PM) (UK time)
Event starts: 20:15(PM) (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 60 minutes

Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Calendar.

In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 21/07/18 - 05:00(AM) - Clear
- Race start time: 21/07/18 - 06:00(AM)
- Time Progression: x1
- Weather progression: Sync to Race

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

ss120318.jpg

Acceleration Zone:

ss120411.jpg

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Driver list for Race:
LMP3 (15):

@Flaming Parrot
@Minesco2
@D.Brezancic
@Beau
@J Peaches
@IntergalacticGentleman
@mpc-v1
@Smolda
@Scott Burnett
@Ruddybird
@Logan
@Martinez Maxime
@Andrew Harper
@GTS - Jeremy
@aidtheace (promoted to main after another GT4 drop)

GT4 (11):
@TicklishPicklewickle
@BrakeCheck101
@AndrexUK
@Col.McCoy
@GTS - Pushdum
@Nila
@Milogamer1986
@OTL DAVEALEX4 Simon
@GTS - Carlito
@ScottV
@F4H MaR4uDer

Reserves for this series will be handled so that reserves will replace the drivers in their class only, i.e if the main GT4 class has a spot, a GT4 driver will be taken before an LMP3 driver. The remaining slots after each class is filled to its main capacity will be taken in order of the sign-up list. We are also hoping to create a sort-of second tier where any reserves not accepted into the main will still be able to race each round.

Reserves:
1. @Pirate
2. @aaren
3. @dakuza
4. @BMW /// M-Power
5. @GTS - Nahli
6. @InFeRno
7. @RT93 Clown 93
8. @monjessenstein
9. @GTS-Oliv
10. @Justin || Taz
11. @Reymps
12. @GTS - Kimaille
13. @Rascal
14. @EIPayton1331
15. @I_Barclaycard
16. @MonkeyMadness
17. @Doogle_Gamer84
18.. @atlasgehirn424
20. @XzweN
21. @Twyst3r
22. @Loon

LMP3:
Reserve List
1. @Pirate (Reserve by choice)
2. @aaren
3. @InFeRno
4. @RT93 Clown 93
5. @monjessenstein
6. @GTS-Oliv
7. @Justin || Taz
8. @Reymps
9. @GTS - Kimaille
10. @Rascal
11. @EIPayton1331
12. @I_Barclaycard
13. @Twyst3r
14. @Loon

GT4:
1. @dakuza (reserve by choice)
2. @BMW /// M-Power
3. @GTS - Nahli
4. @Doogle_Gamer84
5. @MonkeyMadness (No class selected, so putting is GT4) ???
6. @atlasgehirn424
7. @XzweN

Reserves are expected to inform via the Main Thread if they will be a no-show for each race. Most tracks allow for 32 drivers so at least 6 reserves will be taken each week. The reserves will be rotated based on attendance and participation for each race. Note that just because you are listed as a reserve, you are not necessarily going to miss every race during the season, we hope to give every driver the opportunity to race. However it is up to you as a reserve to make sure that you get that opportunity, by showing for each race in discord and informing the coordinators when you will not be able to make a race. No-show, no inform will affect your placement in the reserves list.

This track only has 26 slots available. Reserves are still expected to show in order to maintain their position in the reserve order.

Confirmed No Shows:
@Col.McCoy
@Martinez Maxime

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottV

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Calendar says race start is at 6:00 ?! I suppose AM?!
So qual should be also at 5:00 am !?

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
Hi all. I’m going to set up a lobby at 7.45pm GMT tonight to practice this quali and race. Will be called “AOR IMSA praccy” with the usual password. I’ll load up qualifying at 8pm GMT.

Let me know if you want to join. I appreciate it’ll probably only be a couple of people at the very most, so I’m going to fill up the rest of the grid with GT4 and LMP3s set to an AI level of somewhere between 95 - 102ish (or higher if people want - particularly as I think the AI are slow around here).

ScottV

PC GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Feb 8, 2018
Hi all. I’m going to set up a lobby at 7.45pm GMT tonight to practice this quali and race. Will be called “AOR IMSA praccy” with the usual password. I’ll load up qualifying at 8pm GMT.

Let me know if you want to join. I appreciate it’ll probably only be a couple of people at the very most, so I’m going to fill up the rest of the grid with GT4 and LMP3s set to an AI level of somewhere between 95 - 102ish (or higher if people want - particularly as I think the AI are slow around here).
I will join you as well. :)

Reactions: BrakeCheck101

BrakeCheck101

Apr 19, 2017
Lobby is up @ScottV @Minesco2 . I'll join discord in five mins in case anyone wants to chat. Endurance lobby?

There's room for four people I think. I can always start a new lobby if more want to join.

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Sorry to get the formation and acceleration up so late. been having issues with steam this week.

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@GTS - Nahli looks like you are a reserve so you will only be able to race if there is enough room. Just be sure to show in Discord on race day and myself or Andrex will let you know if there is enough space left.

Beau

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 20, 2017
Hi, due to a warehouse fire very close to my house I may need to be evacuated for a day or 2 due to chemicals spreading through the near by area, obviously this would mean missing the race. Nothing is certain yet but I'll let you know as soon as I can as to weather or not I'll be racing

• Surprised
  • Informative
Reactions: ScottV and Logan

aaren

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2019
Hey everyone hope you are having a good day just wanted to say that i will be present tonight

BrakeCheck101

Apr 19, 2017
Hi all. Given what happened at Watkins Glen, if this stream fails, I'll just abandon them for the rest of the calendar.

But anyway, while it is working, if you want to watch my perspective live or after the race, here's my stream:

InFeRno

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2019
@Logan
Hello. How do you decide the order of the replacements?

For example the race of watkins, I am 9 th replacing in LMP3 and Aaren is 14 th.
For the laguna seca race, Aaren is 2nd substitute in LMP3 and I am 3 rd substitute in LMP3.

I do not have any problem with Aaren but I do not find it correct