PC - AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - ROUND 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - ROUND 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Sorry guys but I'm going to leave this league for the time being. I don't know why but It's fine all week and as soon as I get onto track with you guys I have that much lag it's unreal. I don't want to be racing knowing that in any second I can ruin someone's race just because I have no idea where they are.

BMW /// M-Power

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Worst performance ever from my side or shall i better say from my car... yeah well oversteer understeer everywhere, no brakes, just nothing... this track fucked with my car like... dont know, no words for that! just drifting through every corner doin a horrible pace.

Sorry for the tab Scott, couldnt know that I suddenly have to brake 200m earlier than the lap before jsut because my car was behaving so bad, but yeah in the end it made my race even worse than yours.

aaren

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2019
I just want to say sorry to everyone and especially to aidtherace and jeremy. Until that incident i didn't have any lag at all but when aidtherace was going for the pass the lag arrived i crashed and jeremy just t-boned me, again im sorry i didn't want the lag to arrive. After that incident the race just went south more lag and more spins because of that , then i just decided to retire to not cause any more trouble.

I'm sorry to everyone and hope next race the lag won't come.

Just to answer to Inferno, i think its because i had points but im not sure.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
problems, problems, problems….apart from my ALWYS slippery online race, now freezes ruined my race. After a few big freezes in first 15 min, one sent me into wall!!! :mad:
Then in last ten minutes a two-three big freezes again (almost hit my team mate twice!!!) but somehow stayed on track. Really really annoying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
and good race for my team mate!!!!

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@InFeRno You missed race one thus dropped back in the order. And because aaren was also able to make his first race, he was promoted ahead of you. Now that you have shown for two races in a row and aaren has raced twice in a row, you will swap order for the next race. If you are not ahead of him this time let me know and I will make sure to swap you two. Shouldn't matter for the race since a 32 slot field though.

ScottV

PC GT3 S9 Pro Champion
Feb 8, 2018
Worst performance ever from my side or shall i better say from my car... yeah well oversteer understeer everywhere, no brakes, just nothing... this track fucked with my car like... dont know, no words for that! just drifting through every corner doin a horrible pace.

Sorry for the tab Scott, couldnt know that I suddenly have to brake 200m earlier than the lap before jsut because my car was behaving so bad, but yeah in the end it made my race even worse than yours.
No worries pal although it is the responsibility for the driver behind to not hit. The driver in front can break early if needed in to a corner.

Reactions: D.Brezancic

Ruddybird

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 1, 2018
This was not a great race for me I messed up a few times in traffic. Sorry to Minesco for making an ill-advised lung into the corkscrew costing us both.

InFeRno

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2019
@InFeRno You missed race one thus dropped back in the order. And because aaren was also able to make his first race, he was promoted ahead of you. Now that you have shown for two races in a row and aaren has raced twice in a row, you will swap order for the next race. If you are not ahead of him this time let me know and I will make sure to swap you two. Shouldn't matter for the race since a 32 slot field though.
@Logan
I do not understand.
i performed as aaren the watkins race. I was a reservist on the cotA race. but not Aaren.
And for this race aaren is better ranked than me
for me it does not make sense

Normally I should have been the 2nd reservist in LMP3 not the 3rd

Last edited:
Reactions: D.Brezancic

BMW /// M-Power

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah scott, i know, i didnt mean you breaking earlier, I meant my car which suddenly had such a long breakdistance. It changed like from lap 3 to lap 4 and suddenly i needed so much more space for braking

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@InFeRno It is because Aaren record of showing for races was better than yours, you were an uninformed no-show for Race 1 thus your record was 1-1 where as his was 1-0. As far as I was concerned at that point you were on equivalent ground and so because he had not missed his first race he was moved up the order right ahead of you. You had also proven your unreliability by not participating in an evaluation race (so really you were 1-2). I apologize that you were left out, however it is just the way that the reserve order works, and I am more likely top promote someone who has given me no doubt of their ability to show consistently than someone who has given me reason to believe that they will miss the race.

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
I just want to say sorry to everyone and especially to aidtherace and jeremy. Until that incident i didn't have any lag at all but when aidtherace was going for the pass the lag arrived i crashed and jeremy just t-boned me, again im sorry i didn't want the lag to arrive.
Its okay @aaren. I was a bit annoyed at the time as it cost me 10 seconds and I lost the win by only 1.5 seconds. But if it was lag it was lag. I understand as everytime I got near @AndrexUK I got really bad stuttering. Not sure why.
But I just saw me get real close behind you and moved to the right to take the normal racing line into the final corner, and then out of the corner before you just moved left, right, left and then back to the right just enough for me to hit the back off you and it spun us both out. I think then @GTS - Jeremy had no where to go and hit you.
Whats done is done, Its part and parcel of multiclass racing and that track is hard for it.
Just remember though guys that GT4s dont have to move off the racing line for us LMP3's, but the LMP3s that are getting lapped do have to let the faster cars that are lapping pass.
On to Long Beech!, See you all in 2 weeks time. :)

• Kappa
Reactions: John Pecchia

GTS - Carlito

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone!
I will repeat what I said to Andrex after my disconnection because I do not know if he read my message.
I was ejected from the lobby during grid synchronization. I still do not know the reason but I guess it comes from LAG or server ...
I find it really shame because I apreciated participate in this race. These problems are really boring.
Practice the week, try to make a correct time in qualifying, trying to annoy anyone and then get kicked from the server just on the start line, extremely frustrating for me even at my humble level ... I really hope it will be better for the next race ...

InFeRno

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2019
@Logan

Hello logan.
in your message you say "because he had not missed his first race he was moving up the order right ahead of you." It is normal that he did not miss the first race because he was not registered.

Moreover he is not registered anywhere before the race of Watkins.
He did not do any qualifying time on sakito. he did not participate in the evaluation races either.
I participated in the open you had organized on brand hatch. , I realized the qualifying time on sakito

I warned you that I could not participate in the 2 evaluation races because I was sick with the following message:

PC AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Evaluation Race - 15.01.19
I'm sorry I could not be here last night. I am currently sick. I do not know if I will be able to be present for Thursday's race

InFeRno Post # 54 Jan 16, 2019 Forum: AOR PC IMSA Lights Endurance League

You also received a private message that you did not reply to

["Jan 18, 2019]
Hello logan
I was not able to participate in the training at silverstone for the IMSA championship because I was sick.

is it possible to do the championship?
I participated in the open and found the multi class aspect very fun.

[sorry for my english, i use google translate]

for information on the race of watkins I finish 6 th and he 8 th.

I therefore note that you accept all the world even after registration and without fulfilling at least the conditions that you ask.

Here I hope you will understand my reasoning.

Have a good day

GTS - Jeremy

Junior Karter
Dec 27, 2018
I just want to say sorry to everyone and especially to aidtherace and jeremy. Until that incident i didn't have any lag at all but when aidtherace was going for the pass the lag arrived i crashed and jeremy just t-boned me, again im sorry i didn't want the lag to arrive. After that incident the race just went south more lag and more spins because of that , then i just decided to retire to not cause any more trouble.

I'm sorry to everyone and hope next race the lag won't come.

Just to answer to Inferno, i think its because i had points but im not sure.
no problem areen after hitting it ejected me in the pits and disqualified me for excessive speed

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@InFeRno Reserves are not expected to have completed a time trial or evaluation race. In fact because you did not complete an evaluation race you became a reserve driver.

Brands Hatch was not a race that had any official tie to this league thus your attendance there does not pertain at all to how you were placed on the reserve list.

As far as I was concerned when placing reserves for this race you and Aaren were on a level field to start, which meant I needed a way to differentiate you. I chose to place Aaren ahead of you because of the races since he had signed up he had not missed one yet, you on the other hand had missed two, one being a no-show no-inform (COTA) and the other being a no-show (Silverstone). In terms of reliability at that point aaren had the better record thus why he was placed ahead of you.

Since I need to make sure you understand this from every possible angle, you may want to review the league rules so that you understand that an uninformed no-show is supposed to result in a reprimand (Section 5.5) however we have, in general, been rather lenient to this rule.

Again I am sorry that you there was not room for you this race, this is just the way reserves work sometimes. As a coordinator it is difficult to make decisions like this and it often happens that at least one person is dissatisfied with where they are. I do however feel that in this instance I made the right decision.

It is senseless at this point to continue arguing over your placement as the race is over and nothing can be done at this point. Please in the future let me know if you have a problem with the reserve order well in advance of the race.

TLDR: You could have been reprimanded for missing race 1, you weren't. You were then placed behind aaren for inconsistent showing. Please since there is nothing that can be done, stop arguing the point.

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
@Logan

Hello logan.
in your message you say "because he had not missed his first race he was moving up the order right ahead of you." It is normal that he did not miss the first race because he was not registered.

He did not do any qualifying time on sakito. he did not participate in the evaluation races either.
I participated in the open you had organized on brand hatch. , I realized the qualifying time on sakito

I warned you that I could not participate in the 2 evaluation races because I was sick with the following message:

I'm sorry I could not be here last night. I am currently sick. I do not know if I will be able to be present for Thursday's race

["Jan 18, 2019]
Hello logan
I was not able to participate in the training at silverstone for the IMSA championship because I was sick.

I therefore note that you accept all the world even after registration and without fulfilling at least the conditions that you ask.

Have a good day

Hope I’m not speaking out of line here as a newbie around here, but as frustrating as it must be to miss out on a race, please don’t give Logan an unnecessarily hard time.

He will have given up a lot of time and effort towards making this league the success it has been and will have to make difficult decisions sometimes. It’s not like he has a personal vendetta against you.

I know it’s frustrating to miss out on a race that you’re available for, but arguing isn’t going to help.

Hopefully you’ll be able to make the next race instead :)

aaren

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2019
@Logan

Hello logan.

["Jan 18, 2019]
Hello logan

Have a good day
Hey again, Just wanna say that before the race at Watkins Glen I signed up and did the time trial in Sakito, I didn't participate in the two evaluation races because I found this league 1 day too late. But if it's that big of a problem that I was in front of you I humbly ask Logan just to change it so you are in front of me, I'm new here I don't want any trouble.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hello everyone!
I will repeat what I said to Andrex after my disconnection because I do not know if he read my message.
I was ejected from the lobby during grid synchronization. I still do not know the reason but I guess it comes from LAG or server ...
I find it really shame because I apreciated participate in this race. These problems are really boring.
Practice the week, try to make a correct time in qualifying, trying to annoy anyone and then get kicked from the server just on the start line, extremely frustrating for me even at my humble level ... I really hope it will be better for the next race ...
I understand your frustration, but I don't think it has anything to do with me as a host. These are my current internet speeds to a UK server:

This should be more than enough to host a full 32-man lobby. Now I know I'm residing in Denmark, but people from Central Europe (such as yourself) and the UK should have no problems connecting to my lobby.
Last race we had @Flaming Parrot as host yet a lot of people still disconnected from that server as well. Although last week I think it was problems with either PC2 servers or Steam that caused the problems as both my own lobby and @Flaming Parrot's were mediocre at best.
As far as I've heard, you were the only driver that disconnected from the race yesterday, so maybe it is something on your end? Are you running on WiFi or through an ethernet cable? WiFi connections are known to be rather unstable and not suited for online racing.
I'm gutted to hear that you have wasted countless hours practicing for this race just to get booted, but that is sometimes part of online racing. I practiced for 3-4 hours before the Watkins race, just to get launched out of the map by a lagging car in T1.
I'm happy to let another driver host the next race to see if that fixes the problem, but I've done everything I can to ensure that there shouldn't be any problems with the lobbies I host :)

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
I'm going to test everything at my end over the next couple of weeks. If you could put me as a reserve for the rest of the season that would be great. If I do get to race and not feel happy about the issues I'm having then I will retire from that race.