XB1 - AOR IndyCar League - Season 1 Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR IndyCar League - Season 1 Time Trial Thread

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I did my TO but cannot post screen shots here.Did screen shot on Xbox and I am currently last at both tracks anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: Sean

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Thrustmaster Tmx with T3PA pedals. Or thrustmaster TX but with no upgrades
I bought the TMX pro (with T3PA pedals)

TX, the TMX is not the best wheel you cant feel any oversteer
I would have bought the TX, I am sure it is the better wheel, but would have cost me double the price of the TMX and for a first wheel I wasn't sure I wanted to pay that.

A wheel takes some getting used to though!

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I bought the TMX pro (with T3PA pedals)

I would have bought the TX, I am sure it is the better wheel, but would have cost me double the price of the TMX and for a first wheel I wasn't sure I wanted to pay that.

A wheel takes some getting used to though!
It took me over a month to get on my pad pace and one more month to get a bit better lol

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
While it's true the TMX doesn't have force feedback it sure is a more than decent wheel especially if it's your first one. You'll have to rely on your sight/hearing for car behavior, but if you were a pad user it shouldn't be too hard. @aerosmudge

Personally the next wheel I'd go for would be the TX, for me it ticks most of the boxes for its price. Maybe that's because I owned a Madcatz MC2 a couple years ago (well I still have it, but it's useless) which was a bit similar to the TMX regarding features, so I really want to go for the next level of performance and comfort with the TX.

• Agree
Reactions: RAINB0W

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
While it's true the TMX doesn't have force feedback it sure is a more than decent wheel especially if it's your first one. You'll have to rely on your sight/hearing for car behavior, but if you were a pad user it shouldn't be too hard. @aerosmudge

Personally the next wheel I'd go for would be the TX, for me it ticks most of the boxes for its price. Maybe that's because I owned a Madcatz MC2 a couple years ago (well I still have it, but it's useless) which was a bit similar to the TMX regarding features, so I really want to go for the next level of performance and comfort with the TX.
The tmx has force feedback...

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Gamertag/ID: WizardEwe0
Laguna Seca Lap Time (+Photo): 1:10.770
Road America Lap Time (+Photo): 1:48.926

lag.png
road.png

• Informative
Reactions: Sean

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016

Yeah, as a first wheel it's more than good enough. What is also good is I have the good pedals (T3PA), so that makes a difference

It took me over a month to get on my pad pace and one more month to get a bit better lol
Yeah, I am just about down to my pad pace now, but I have come from a pad on auto gears to a wheel and pedals on manual gears. Sometimes I don't know which button/foot to press!!!

All about practice

Reactions: Chiraq and Def

Dean Woods

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
there is a possibilty i could get a tx with t3pa's and a leather edition wheel if i win a bidding war

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
there is a possibilty i could get a tx with t3pa's and a leather edition wheel if i win a bidding war
This is what I will put my money on hopefully.. nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: aerosmudge

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Lots of people missing @Def? Are we still running 2?
[DOUBLEPOST=1485644344][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have the TMX, don't buy one

• Agree
Reactions: RAINB0W