XB1 - AOR IndyCar League - Season 1 Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR IndyCar League - Season 1 Time Trial Thread

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Lots of people missing @Def? Are we still running 2?
[DOUBLEPOST=1485644344][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I have the TMX, don't buy one
Guess so, unfortunately we'll have no way of evaluatig the new guys, but that doesn't mean they won't be included

• Informative
Reactions: Murphy

Dean Woods

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
I know this is a sad move by me but when I was looking at my combined time, i compared to others and found out Rainbow's time is wrong. It should have an extra 0.8 seconds added. Sorry for finding out Rainbow, feel free to fire some shots at me

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: RAINB0W and Sean

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
@Sean Conway sorry mate I just had no time last week to even put down one lap you see the last time I was on was on sunday ... uni is getting into my way maybe i'll do some laps tomorrow before monza practice i hope it's enough for the upper tier

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
@Sean Conway sorry mate I just had no time last week to even put down one lap you see the last time I was on was on sunday ... uni is getting into my way maybe i'll do some laps tomorrow before monza practice i hope it's enough for the upper tier
No worries mate, the tiers will be based previous league results too ;)

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Def and Chiraq

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
We've got 24 signups + 0 reserves. Driver placements should be sorted within an hour :)
Ah ok! I counted the names that you tagged in the first post
So, 12+12?
I've noted that with Open Wheel car the gap between pad's driver and wheel's driver is higher than GT3 Cars

• Informative
Reactions: Sean

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Why whats wrong with it and what do you have?
If I turn the force feedback up too high it overheats after about 30 laps and turns off. Also, this is the 2nd one I've had under warranty, first one lasted about a week. Don't get me wrong, it is a brilliant feeling wheel but I really wish I hadn't bought one. Maybe I've just had no luck with mine.

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
If I turn the force feedback up too high it overheats after about 30 laps and turns off. Also, this is the 2nd one I've had under warranty, first one lasted about a week. Don't get me wrong, it is a brilliant feeling wheel but I really wish I hadn't bought one. Maybe I've just had no luck with mine.
This is the TMX, right? OK, I will have to keep my eye on the overheating problem, don't want that happening in the first race!

I have just managed today to beat my GT3 pad time at Brands with the TMX, only taken 3 weeks!

Feels good though, although I am no expert by any means

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
This is the TMX, right? OK, I will have to keep my eye on the overheating problem, don't want that happening in the first race!

I have just managed today to beat my GT3 pad time at Brands with the TMX, only taken 3 weeks!

Feels good though, although I am no expert by any means
Yes TMX, and @AOR Benjamin can back me up as 2 of the races it gave up, he was in them.lol

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@HRT Murphy It's more likely you wasn't lucky with the product you've got, if it was sth common for all TMX it would be well known across the web

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@HRT Murphy It's more likely you wasn't lucky with the product you've got, if it was sth common for all TMX it would be well known across the web
Shall I give you my pad settings in case it breaks up during a race ? Obv it depends on user preferences but at least you have sth better than default

Murphy

Oct 14, 2016
I literally cannot use a pad anymore. Tried a couple of days ago and I always spin out. I just don't have the feel for it anymore.

The wheel will always last the length of our races since I changed the settings. It's only a problem if I want to try more endurance races at 50+ laps.

• Informative
Reactions: Def