AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 12 (Races 23/24) - Spa - It's the finale omg | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 12 (Races 23/24) - Spa - It's the finale omg

centro

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 19, 2015
Everything to play for to try and get 2nd spot. It's going to be interesting how the 2 Finns play this, not saying that now @Lamoracke79 has won the Championship that he will deliberately help Illka to secure it but I hope for a good, clean and action packed battle where everybody who is in contention, doesn't get punted off by someone in a spin :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Dont worry @Simon Underhill theres no any deals between me and @Lamoracke79

Yet :)

@StevieSQ i admire your special skills, i could need your help tommorrow ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Simon Underhill

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
with drop weeks taken into account I think the finns are 3 pts ahead so if @UrBaNz Octane x practices then who knows
I am 90% sure Ilkka's points are not calculated correctly. We have been team mates since Road Atlanta (Sebring being the first round Ilkka scored for Lento). According to my quick math he has scored 306 points for us (not including any bonus points for clean races or fastest laps) and I have 483 pts which means we should have 789 instead of 702 that is shown in tables. That being said it's just team championship and Ilkka joined mid way trough after Laurens quit so not a big deal.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I am 90% sure Ilkka's points are not calculated correctly. We have been team mates since Road Atlanta (Sebring being the first round Ilkka scored for Lento). According to my quick math he has scored 306 points for us (not including any bonus points for clean races or fastest laps) and I have 483 pts which means we should have 789 instead of 702 that is shown in tables. That being said it's just team championship and Ilkka joined mid way trough after Laurens quit so not a big deal.
You became teammates after Ratlanta lol - https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-iracing-ferrari-challenge-championship-ford-sign-up-info.24391/page-11#post-431663

Robin Steffers

Pro Karter
May 11, 2015
Pardon me for the perhaps dumb question, but by when will be decided what cars-track schedule we will run the next season?

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
@Erti147 will the standings table, after tonight's races show the drop weeks?? Is there any chance (If it doesn't already) show what it looks like now with drop weeks so that those battling for 2nd can see a true representation and align any expectations of points / finishing positions required. :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
So they grew the animals, the slaughtered them, prepared them and then shipped the super fresh produce over tonight, just for your Christmas show tonight?!

giphy (3).gif

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I actually can't see where I'm going. Historically, I struggle when I can't see 6ft past the front of my car.

Actually quite glad I'm starting at the back, it means i won't kill anyone with hilarious braking zones

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
So, @Simon Underhill what the fk were you thinking by slowing down in the middle of a corner in the middle of the apex ? Thanks for costing me the race

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
So regardless of what happens in the feature race, I just want to say a big thanks to the organisers of this event / league.

Well done to the Top 3 (of which i'm now not one of them), Congratulations @Lamoracke79 again on the Championship win, it was for the majority of the competition a really enjoyable experience.:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

For now, i'd like to wish everyone a great Xmas and happy New Year.:singing:

Do I come back next year?? Who knows, the way i'm feeling at the moment :eggface::eggface::rage::rage:
[DOUBLEPOST=1511987196][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, @Simon Underhill what the fk were you thinking by slowing down in the middle of a corner in the middle of the apex ? Thanks for costing me the race
Had a slow down due to @Finch knocking me off and was trying to get rid before anyone came up behind. @Nukka sincere apologes