AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Sprained left wrist and sore right below, tonight gonna be painful

no it wasn't the masturbating

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
What if, hey now what if I told you I ended up sideways in a fence before turn 1. WHAT IF EH?!
And when I say sideways, I don't mean like drifting sideways. I mean Pascal Wehrlein at Monaco sideways.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN:

Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Sorry, @StevieSQ , in my defence i was instinctively avoiding the car that came bouncing back on the track. Honestly guys, how is it possible to wreck on a straight? Imo @Tony Baird should calm down, is it really neccessary to go for the 1mm gap on L1?

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Got my first 1x at penultimate lap. Missed opportunity to grab those sweet bonus points for clean race. I am very happy I started at front and didn't even know that something like that happened behind me. I know standing starts offer more excitement, but rolling starts would make starts cleaner.

Tony Baird

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Sorry don't agree Nukka, I had a lot better start than Dion, and there was a gap there. I wasn't prepared to go the other side as there may have been other cars there Dion had plenty of space to right of him.

In Cota i apologised to Phil for the coming together my fault. Didn't entirely agree regarding first corner at Cota but went with it as it was the first Race and got penalisd

Did nothing wrong at last race

Passero

Pro Karter
Apr 30, 2017
That was interesting...

Oh and can someone tag Kai-Uwe. I don't know his handle on the forum...
In the second to last lap, he lost if after the chicane and just decided to drive in front of me while he was still recovering and driving slowly. I had to slam on the brakes not to hit him in the back...
Really fair driving!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
That was interesting...

Oh and can someone tag Kai-Uwe. I don't know his handle on the forum...
In the second to last lap, he lost if after the chicane and just decided to drive in front of me while he was still recovering and driving slowly. I had to slam on the brakes not to hit him in the back...
Really fair driving!
@Kuwe