AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 3 (Races 5/6) - Road Atlanta | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 3 (Races 5/6) - Road Atlanta

Kuwe

Junior Karter
Sep 3, 2017
Had a fight with Scott in the Chicane, spon and then waited about 5 Cars for a gap. It was about 5 Seconds to your Pos in the moment i started to drive. Thought it was big enough. If i have distract you i am sorry.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
And now I binned it on my own. GG me. G fuckin' g.

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
Pooped it.

Had the pace for a good finish in both races but I bottled quali and then got a stupid black flag at the start of the feature for passing the leader before the line despite green flags (it also appeared as if the leader let off the throttle as the green flag came out and I just sailed passed - race ruined because I got a good start.

Rip my place in the standings

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys,

Tonight i received the lovely news that we have qualified for the neo endurace series (nes) the pinnacle of endurance racing on iracing....so I sadly have to say that i have got to bail out of this league...it is too time consuming to be part in three leagues and for some reason i enjoy the fr league more this season so i had to drop this one...

All the best with the league and stevie thanks for organizing al the stuff...

@centro really sorry i let you down as a teammate but i just didnt have the time to practise any more but maybe you can team up with @Synergi as he is a really fast driver....

All the best and see ya out on track sometimes

@StevieSQ

Passero

Pro Karter
Apr 30, 2017
DSQ....
Man it's not easy to have a clean race with a reverse grid.
In a tight pack, there is so much going on. You try to avoid the guys in front of you while also try not to brake to hard so the guys in your back don't drive into you...

I drove into Evan's back in the chicane as he was trying to avoid someone in front of him. I tried to brake but didn't help... Sorry for that.

Another 4x was given while going 3 wide in the chicane... What are those people thinking... I got sandwiched so obvious couldn't avoid contact...

Had a couple of tracks while trying to avoid crashes and before you know it, you hit 16x.

• Friendly
Reactions: Erti147

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
KRISTIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU FUCKING ****

Reactions: Tekesh

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Spun twice at T5, both times didn't look for relative before I tried to get off the racing line. Sorry for @Lorrentz and whoever the 2nd victim was. Both of those are completely on me. Feel free to bring them to stewards if you wish since I am pretty sure they would penalize me.

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Again, sorry to Sara for the outburst, there was absolutely no need for that :muted:. Just a tip, if your engine blows, please don't park your car on the inside of a corner just before an overtaking opportunity.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Again, sorry to Sara for the outburst, there was absolutely no need for that :muted:. Just a tip, if your engine blows, please don't park your car on the inside of a corner just before an overtaking opportunity.
No problem. I tried to get it to the grass but it stopped and I just gave up.

Reactions: Simon Underhill

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Been battling for a top 10 ! Am I improving or what ?? o_Oo_O thanks to multiple crashes let's be fair

Knallerbs

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2017
2 races and two times bullshit...
I don't understand it. The starts in the official series IMSA are cleaner like in this league. Why? Maybe some people think they can't loose SR and IR and thinking they can go more risky situations. But this is no good spirit.