AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 4 (Races 7/8) - SEBRING AT NIGHT OMG | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 4 (Races 7/8) - SEBRING AT NIGHT OMG

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Wow that came out smaller than I expected

hurhurhurhurhur yes yes I know that sounds not as I intended it.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Also I remember a time ago Fis said "I like the race threads and league threads to look professional and well done."

Man...

• Kappa
Reactions: Meireloso

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Wow i allmost regret pulling out...sebring at night is juicy as f**k :D good luck all

Reactions: Stevie

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Good memories from here and night races are always that little bit more epic. Let's make it a great one!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hey, so basically, you can't see anything.

There's the pit straight, that has a lot of lights on, which is considerate.

Then there's the rest of the track, that has a few here and there, which is hilarious.

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
I usually have good faith in mankind. But i have trouble seeing more than 10 cars cross the finishing line

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Thanks for the thought guys but I have a really full schedule this week so no can do. Next week i should be able to do

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this track. With it being so dark you've got to really pay attention and find braking points or turn in points.

If anybody takes me out this week I will actually ban you. This includes me. If I take myself out I will ban me.

Probably.

Reactions: FisiFan91

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
I'm thoroughly enjoying this track. With it being so dark you've got to really pay attention and find braking points or turn in points.

If anybody takes me out this week I will actually ban you. This includes me. If I take myself out I will ban me.

Probably.
Bye! Was nice racing with you. So who is going to be the coordinator for this league after wednesday?