AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 7 (Races 13/14) - Circuit des 24 Heures du mans | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 7 (Races 13/14) - Circuit des 24 Heures du mans

Corbs

Formula Karter
Jul 12, 2017
yeah i got a slow down in the first sector and just missed in getting rid of it before the cut off

• Optimistic
Reactions: Rin Hato

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@Gxbbs - I accept it when people can't race, but it irks me greatly when they choose instead to do something else, like iRacing Street Stock?

Is there any actual reason why you couldn't race tonight?

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Gxbbs - I accept it when people can't race, but it irks me greatly when they choose instead to do something else, like iRacing Street Stock?

Is there any actual reason why you couldn't race tonight?
I was supposed to be out but had a change of plan and had no practice...

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Well, that was a joke. rolling start in P4 and gets a drive through cause i passed the pace car. come on. really funny 40 minutes after that.

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Another good week, thought i'd messed up the Sprint Race but ended up 4th.

Feature race was hard work, I could see Joonas catching and was conscious I could have lost the lead but I think a slow down must have come at the right time for me and I saw you drop back from 1.5 secs to circa 4 secs.

Excellent racing all once again.

See ya next week
[DOUBLEPOST=1508965167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, that was a joke. rolling start in P4 and gets a drive through cause i passed the pace car. come on. really funny 40 minutes after that.
I did the same thing on an official iRacing race last night, proper p****d off as I was on pole when it happened.

Knallerbs

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry Sarah @Rin Hato for hit your back in the second lap. I didn't expect that you are so slow. I had my focus to the car on my right side. But why are you so slow? Slow down?

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Sorry Sarah @Rin Hato for hit your back in the second lap. I didn't expect that you are so slow. I had my focus to the car on my right side. But why are you so slow? Slow down?
No problem, yeah I had a slow down. 1.7 seconds tuned into about 4 seconds on track and it took the whole straight bit to clear...

Tekesh

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 5 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 11, 2015
Yeah I don't get that, really crappy made by iracing imo. I got the "get behind the pace car" as I did the last turn before the straight. I couldn't just park the car either.

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I got a drive through as well unfortunately. But still a good result for me at the end with a decent P10 and x0 incident in both races

Reactions: Simon Underhill

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Kinda lost my mojo having a drive through before even starting L1.

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
@StevieSQ here is Lap 1 of the Feature Race. Granted it was a very ballsy move and I apologise for the slight contact but I saw a gap and went for it after someone span. No halm done I dont think and we both managed to continue.

• Agree
Reactions: Meireloso

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I don't have a problem with it, but it's one of those risk/reward things. It worked this time, next time it might not. That's all. No problemo :)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Got pole by less than a tenth - get the cock out. In first couple of laps Joonas and Illka went past but I stayed within 2 secs of both of them. After 4 laps Illka obvs didn't put enough fuel in and pitted. Stayed with Joonas kind of. Got to the last lap, last chicane and he suddenly slowed, went up the inside but overshot the corner and took Joonas out and Adam won the race lol.

Second race I was up to 4th after couple of laps, could of been ion the fight for 2nd if I didn't get a million slowdowns in the last sector but oh well, solid night of points

Reactions: Simon Underhill