AOR iRacing GTE League Season 4 - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 4 - Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonerouge12

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, my teammates are already registered and I would like to join them too. Thank you

#666 - Flavien Fouque - France - Porsche - VEC - SIMRACING - CYAN - A 3.53 / 2425 - Pro/Am

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello, my teammates are already registered and I would like to join them too. Thank you

#666 - Flavien Fouque - France - Porsche - VEC - SIMRACING - CYAN - A 3.53 / 2425 - Pro/Am
Welcome! You are reserve #4.

Magic43

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2015
Bad news my wheel is broken (exactly it is the throttle pedal) today in a GT3 race at iRacing. I don't know when I get another so please give my spot to another driver. Good luck AOR and have fun :)

Cheers Rolf

Martinb

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2018
Due to a now permanent change in my circumstances ( work wise ) I can no longer commit to this league.

I haven't managed to complete that many races anyway and think it only fair that a more committed driver have my place.

Would like to thank the administration for having me.

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Due to a now permanent change in my circumstances ( work wise ) I can no longer commit to this league.

I haven't managed to complete that many races anyway and think it only fair that a more committed driver have my place.

Would like to thank the administration for having me.
Thanks for the info.
Hope to see you back in the future!

This means @Martinb is retired from the league and @JesseFox has now a permanent driver spot.
Jesse, please confirm!

Knor The Dragon

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 19, 2014
#31/#316 - Conner Pearson - UK - Ford GT 2017 - OCM Racing w/ @AOR Midg3t - A 2.53 iR 1767 - Pro/Am? - Am? ._.

Will be able to take part in the last 5 races of the season if I am accepted as I do not have Montreal but I have the rest. Hope that is okay. Would be grand to come out of my AOR Hiatus for some iRacing :)

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
#31/#316 - Conner Pearson - UK - Ford GT 2017 - OCM Racing w/ @AOR Midg3t - A 2.53 iR 1767 - Pro/Am? - Am? ._.

Will be able to take part in the last 5 races of the season if I am accepted as I do not have Montreal but I have the rest. Hope that is okay. Would be grand to come out of my AOR Hiatus for some iRacing :)
welcome! You actually have a permanent seat for the remainder of the season and your canada absence is noted.

Make sure to apply for the league on iRacing too (if not done yet)

Reactions: Knor The Dragon

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Dominque Brouns @Dimmo has been removed due to uninformed absences.

Status
Not open for further replies.