AOR iRacing GTE League Season 5 - Media Thread! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 5 - Media Thread!

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Although the livestream did already cover some of the battles in the AM class it can't cover everything. Therefore I thought it would be a good idea to do an AM-Class highlight video.

P.S.: It's autmatically generated and the algorithm might not be optimal at the moment - if the community likes that it could be optimized in the future (source coude is available on github).

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin-Ring Motegi (Highlights). Here's the AM-Class Highlight video.

By the way I was using my flash at the start of the final lap - because I thought that the race is already over. Might have missed an opportunity to challenge Chris a little bit - but I don't think that a pass would have been possible.

Last edited:

HCR Bellmond

Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2016
Was a good race Merlin, my pace was dropping towards end so i was deffo worried you were going to catch

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Another Highlight video done with iRacingReplayDirector. Seems that at Daytona not that much wheel to wheel racing took place.

P.S.: My performance was not good enough to get caught often on tape.

Reactions: HCR Bellmond

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Here is the most recent AM highlight video from the race at Le Mans (created using iRacingReplayDirector).

Here is the revised version of the highlight video - this time with sound (could take anoter 30 min to upload - should be ready an 6:30am, 02/27/09)

Last edited: