AOR iRacing GTE League Season 5 - Sign Up Thread (Sign ups closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 5 - Sign Up Thread (Sign ups closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cravgar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 1, 2018
thanks @Stevie, as mentioned earlier, i will not be able to make it this week due to work commitments. see you all for funtimes next week

Jukks

AOR iRacing GTE S3 Pro-AM Champion
Jun 20, 2018
Sorry guys but I have to withdraw from the remainder of the season, the timeslot isn't going to work for me anymore :(.

Jake_Towns

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry guys but I have to withdraw from the remainder of the season, the timeslot isn't going to work for me anymore :(.
So to hear this Jukks! We had some great battles this season and last! Hopefully see you on track soon!

Hamish

Pro Karter
Feb 12, 2019
Just a quick question @Stevie, I signed up last week however I’m not currently mentioned on the reserves list. Am I able to race this week?

Last edited:
Reactions: HCR Bellmond

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Just a quick question @Stevie, I signed up last week however I’m not currently mentioned on the reserves list. Am I able to race this week?
Not until you've sent your livery in. You need to complete step 2 of the sign up process to be able to race:

Step 2 - Sending in your skin:
You will also need to send your iRacing livery over here. This is also mandatory to be accepted into the league. Again, this is public information, anybody can download your livery if they know what they are doing. This is again important for broadcast. Even if you just use a livery from trading paints.

Click here to find out how you do that.

Note:
Due to the time required to get the skins and information added to our overlay and skin pack, any new sign ups after the Friday before each race will not be able to participate in the race the following Monday.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hi there please can you include me in the signup for this league if still spots available:
Username - @PoL
iRacing Name - Noor Hendricks
Nationality - South African
Car choice - Ferrari 488 GTE
Team name - N/A
Car Number - #009
Customer ID - 344708
iRating - 1250
Safety Rating -
C 3.67
Still waiting on a livery from you.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Season 6 Update

Hey folks, so we're very ready for Season 6. Sign ups for that will be out tomorrow, just before the race. Many of you will have priority sign ups, so you get 72 hours to get your sign up in before we accept new sign ups, which will be first come, first serve.

Also, it's worth mentioning too that we're after donations again to get the broadcast show on the road. There's a link to this here

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Alright folks. The season 6 GTE forum will be magically appearing between 6.30 and 7 uk. In there will be a sign up thread. There is some priority sign ups for those who competed in 6/10 rounds in season 5. The rest is first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.