AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Round 1: Imola | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League Season 9 - Round 1: Imola

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
GTE_Banner_New_Season.png

AOR iRacing GTE League | Season 9 | Round 1
Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari | Grand Prix
R1 Imola.png

The red mark indicates the start of the no overtaking zone in qualifying.

Date: 06/01/2020

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 06/01/2020
Practice will begin at: 1700
Qualifying will begin at: 1815
Race will start at: 1900
Speed progression: x1
Weather: Generated

Time:
18:15 GMT - Practice 1 hour 15 minutes
19:30 GMT - 25 minutes open class qualifying
19:57 GMT - Race 1h 20 minutes

Qualifying Groups:
QualyFormatS8v2.png

Outstanding penalties:
-

Absences:
  1. @Marvin
  2. @Sgarky
  3. @TheIJM
  4. @Hooper

Reserves Racing:
  1. @Alessandro Pontecorvi
  2. @Docre
  3. @Mike96
  4. @AndyG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
is the session meant to look like this in sim? i couldnt get the real Jan 6th date on beta ui because according to iracing imola is only open from april till november

in sim date is Nov 30th @ 6pm
1577800983607.png

• Agree
Reactions: mikeself

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
is the session meant to look like this in sim? i couldnt get the real Jan 6th date on beta ui because according to iracing imola is only open from april till november

in sim date is Nov 30th @ 6pm
View attachment 99968
If you select a track that is open on the 6th, select that date, and then change back to Imola, it should work. That is also what we are intending to do for the race session. It works on private testing, but if it turns out it doesn't work setting up a server, we will post the new date here (setting it up tonight).

Reactions: mancSLO

AndyG

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
In the official sessions, it doesn't go dark til about 8pm, so most the race will be in daylight
Sorry im talking sh*te , the race starts at 7:57pm so it will be mainly in the dark

AndyG

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Sorry im talking sh*te , the race starts at 7:57pm so it will be mainly in the dark
It would be good if we could set the race start times to the same time of day as the official races in IMSA and ILMS.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Skin Pack Install is also were you will find the link to the Skin Pack. Live now

• Sad
Reactions: SteveO916

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
We are still missing a lot of people on the iRacing side. Please apply to the league on iRacing asap. If you leave it to race time tomorrow we can't guarantee you will be accepted in time to participate. This also goes for drivers from previous seasons, not just new drivers.

Edit: We've sent out league invites on iRacing. Check your notifications.

Last edited:

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Skin Pack Install is also were you will find the link to the Skin Pack. Live now
I stopped trading paints, cleaned the folder you mentioned, put your liveries in it, and if I start a test session, the livery is not loaded. Is there something I missed? I assume my livery would be loaded automatically, or that's not the case? Shouldn't trading paints be running?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I stopped trading paints, cleaned the folder you mentioned, put your liveries in it, and if I start a test session, the livery is not loaded. Is there something I missed? I assume my livery would be loaded automatically, or that's not the case? Shouldn't trading paints be running?
Is this the same @Phoenix_ from s8 elite gt3 on the PS4 and ginetta ?

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Yes sir :)
That ginetta league was epic, lots of close racing.

I became a father and stopped for a while. Now I'm back, but no more PCars, just iRacing now.

Good to see you still here :)

Is this the same @Phoenix_ from s8 elite gt3 on the PS4 and ginetta ?