AOR PC Assetto Corsa League - Season 6 Update / ACC Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR PC Assetto Corsa League - Season 6 Update / ACC Season 1

Vote for season 6

• Indycar 1999

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Indycar 2013

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Indycar 2018

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • GT1

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Formula 2

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • TCR (Touring cars)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
So I wanted to give all you guys an update on AC Season 6 / ACC Season 1.

I/we (coordinators) have been very quiet on the forum for the past months. Actually since AC Season 5.

There is a couple of reasons for that.

1. I bought a new house and had to move and renovate the house, so pretty much all my time the last couple of months have been focused on that. So I have only been on my PC a couple of hours a week.

2. After we did season 5, I could feel that was burned out and tired of AC and running the league. Doing five seasons almost back to back, have been really hard work and taken its told on me with all the management and coordination.

3. I/we (coordinators) can't really figure out what we gonna do going forward? Like always we try to make each season unique and fresh, so we don't use the same content every time. Things we have discussed so far is:

3.1 Indycar league with either the 1999/2013/2018 car on all American track and some ovals. So tracks would be Daytona, Watkings Glen, Sebring, Road American, Road Atlanta, Sonoma, Laguna Seca. The Indycars are from https://vrc-modding-team.net/packages

3.2 GT1 league with cars from RaceSimStudio. https://sellfy.com/p/5sVv/ There would be 6 different cars (Lambo, 2x Ferrari, Saleen, Lister, Viper) Tracks would be "longer and wider" tracks where you really could use the power of the cars. Only downside to this, is that the cars are not even and BOP would have to take place and we would have to use open setups.

3.3 RaceSimStudio have just released a 2018 F2 car https://sellfy.com/p/pEdS/ This is also up for consideration, but I haven't had the time to test it yet.

4. We have talked about reducing the grid size to 24 + 2 commentators for season 6. Also up for discussion is an "invite only" league with people from previous seasons.

5. ACC. So far it doens't look like there will be multiplayer until November 14 and that we be basic implementation? Not until January 16 will the release the "complete" multiplayer, so dunno what to expect league wise atm.

So that is it so far. Just a small update.
Like always share your ideas and thoughts. :)

/Noz

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Nice to see you back @Noztra, hope you've been good for the past couple of months :)

I would say it makes sense to have one more season on normal AC before looking at getting into ACC, especially given the "early access" situation on that game.

I voted F2 or Indy 2018 - not driven any of these cars but those sound the most exciting to me lol.

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
He has been building his playboy mansion in Denmark!

Let's get some good feedback about what everyone wants for S6. I hope everyone has missed the racing and is looking forward to getting back on track. I even went to the dark side (PC2) and it just wasn't the same! Please accept my apologies ;) Noz has put up some great options for next season but we are always open to suggestions.

I'm a big fan of the GT1 cars but we need to try and make them even somehow to get close racing.

• Winner
Reactions: Noztra

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
Since April, I have been mainly driving iRacing and will continue to do that. The biggest factor why I have driven the few races in this league is because we have fixed setups so I voted for the IR18 and F2 2018. I really don't have time to do setups for various cars so I hope that stays fixed. Hope to see you soon on the track @Noztra ;)

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Since April, I have been mainly driving iRacing and will continue to do that. The biggest factor why I have driven the few races in this league is because we have fixed setups so I voted for the IR18 and F2 2018. I really don't have time to do setups for various cars so I hope that stays fixed. Hope to see you soon on the track @Noztra ;)
Thats why we locked setups because there´s peolple with no time and people with a lot of time and tbh i voted the same cars for the same reason

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Nice to see some conversation about next season. Turned on my computer in the last weeks on very few occasions,, but I can feel the need for good racing is coming back!
Regarding we already did open wheelers it would be nice to have some more tin top car options. Started to race at SRS the last couple weeks and did some races in the fixed setup Maserati GT GT4 without any driving aids and it was awesome. Cars which come also to my mind are the BMW 235i Racing, Porsche Cayman GT4, etc.

Hope the next season starts as soon as possible :)

Cheers,
Exited

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Nice to see some conversation about next season. Turned on my computer in the last weeks on very few occasions,, but I can feel the need for good racing is coming back!
Regarding we already did open wheelers it would be nice to have some more tin top car options. Started to race at SRS the last couple weeks and did some races in the fixed setup Maserati GT GT4 without any driving aids and it was awesome. Cars which come also to my mind are the BMW 235i Racing, Porsche Cayman GT4, etc.

Hope the next season starts as soon as possible :)

Cheers,
Exited
Hi mate,
Yeah we did open wheelers last season but lets say we go for ACC when they release a decent multiplayer we'll do gt3 so imo if this is our last season on AC would be nice another open wheel.
Hope this make any sense :unsure:

Reactions: D. Goelz

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Slightly off topic,but in the community events you can see a ACC Time Trial Competition I am organising until Proper Multiplayer Comes Along.

My vote is either 2018 or 1999 Indycar,I think they would be the most fun.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Indycar FTW!

Glad to see you back Noztra! I'm not 100% i will be able to join with my other leagues but if this turn out to be Indycar i will be even more motivated :)

Would be nice to drive around with some people from AC league sometimes :)

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Hi mate,
Yeah we did open wheelers last season but lets say we go for ACC when they release a decent multiplayer we'll do gt3 so imo if this is our last season on AC would be nice another open wheel.
Hope this make any sense :unsure:
Makes definitely sense, but the BMW or the Maserati are quite different to a GT3 car imo so not that much similarity and I don't think it would be boring :)
Don't get me wrong, you know me, I'm always in for some good open wheeler action :p just to open up some more options for everybody :)
Voted for F2 and Indy 2018. Both sound nice, not sure how Oval Racing is and how interesting, would prefer american road tracks :)

Reactions: R.Macieira

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
yeah when i said gt3 i meant gt style cars:)

edit:indy car like Noztra said american tracks + 1/2 oval races

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
yeah when i said gt3 i meant gt style cars:)

edit:indy car like Noztra said american tracks + 1/2 oval races
I'm a bit sceptical about the oval. I think it could work if we had pace car. Otherwise you can't control the carnage.

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Yeah its true,oval are on a "maybe" situation not sure if we're going to do it.we can allways make a social and see what happens

Reactions: Pwox and Noztra
Status
Not open for further replies.