AOR PC Assetto Corsa League - Season 6 Update / ACC Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR PC Assetto Corsa League - Season 6 Update / ACC Season 1

Vote for season 6

• Indycar 1999

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Indycar 2013

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Indycar 2018

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • GT1

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Formula 2

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • TCR (Touring cars)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meekstaaa

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 24, 2017
@Noztra I think I am going to bow out of this one for now. Since AOR finished have been biten by the iRacing bug and going to prioritise my time to that.

Will keep an eye on your ACC stuff and will probably join for that.

@Tom Bridle is in the same situation and opinion as me. We wish you both the best, your work on this has been top notch and it has been great fun losing to you!

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
@Noztra I think I am going to bow out of this one for now. Since AOR finished have been biten by the iRacing bug and going to prioritise my time to that.

Will keep an eye on your ACC stuff and will probably join for that.

@Tom Bridle is in the same situation and opinion as me. We wish you both the best, your work on this has been top notch and it has been great fun losing to you!
It was a pleasure to race with you guys, wish all the best for both of you :)

Reactions: Noztra

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2018
@Noztra Great to here from you and congrats on the new house and hope you are fully recharged from running the league. Good leagues like this one don't just happen, they take a lot of hard work and dedication and I am very appreciative of the work you do.

I love the idea of racing on ovals for some races so any of the Indy series would be fun.

I also voted for GT1 but agree with some of the comments that perhaps wait for ACC before we do a GT series again.

Whatever the decision count me in, can't wait.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
For those who are interested we can do some testing this Sunday 9th September around 7PM UK.
How was testing on sunday? Any insights to share with those who don't even have time to play on sundays :cry:

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
How was testing on sunday? Any insights to share with those who don't even have time to play on sundays :cry:
I was pretty good,car just need little adjustments and its drives really good.
Oval was a bit tricky we need to be really carefull,a small touch and its carnage

Btw i won the oval race,my first win im so happy

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Hi everyone,
In season 6 we gonaa have a practice server open 27/7 like last season, i was thinking on making an "official" practice session on thursdays/fridays or sundays what do you guys think about it?

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Like @R.Macieira wrote is a really good car imo. Its a car with a modern chassis from the IR13 with aero from the 99 champ car. So its easier to drive than the 99 car, but harder than the IR13 car. I like it because its a little twitchy on the edge and you have to work with the car. It doesn't just stick to the road. The default setup is a touch to oversteery for me, and the ride high might need some adjustment for certain tracks.

But overall a good, fun, fast car, where you can race close. :)

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Yeah its not that kind of car that needs a complex setup to make it driveble/competitive and most important fun

• Agree
Reactions: Noztra

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
So a friendly guy sent me some 2018 WTCR cars, that I am gonna test tonight at around 7PM UK.

People are free to join.

Cars included is Alfa Giulietta, Audi RS3, Subaru WRX, Honda Civic, Ford Focus VW Golf GTI and Seat Leon.

If the mods are okay, I will include them in the voting.

Reactions: R.Macieira

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Wow! Happy to see that S6 will be a thing :) I would have to get some practice back on AC though as F1 2018 and (2D screen :cautious:) Has taken over all my racing at the minute.

I remember driving the 2018 indy car and its a really nice car to drive, works with you and not against you. The F2 car i haven't driven but i reckon that will be equally as good.

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
Hi everyone! Any more news on a new season? I voted for Indycar 2018, something different to last season and something i have never done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.