AOR PC Assetto Corsa League - Season 6 Update / ACC Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR PC Assetto Corsa League - Season 6 Update / ACC Season 1

Vote for season 6

• Indycar 1999

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Indycar 2013

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Indycar 2018

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • GT1

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Formula 2

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • TCR (Touring cars)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Jesus, this car is fast and the kerbs are so damn deadly, I think I killed my whole family while practicing o_O

• Scared
Reactions: Cheekymunkey78

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Jesus, this car is fast and the kerbs are so damn deadly, I think I killed my whole family while practicing o_O
On the default setup the ride height is very low and the suspension very hard. Raising the ride height and soften the suspension helps a lot. :)

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
On the default setup the ride height is very low and the suspension very hard. Raising the ride height and soften the suspension helps a lot. :)
Yeah, default setup is so low that you can't take any kerb at all, only kerb surfing. Gave it 2 clicks at the front at it got a lot better. Aero balance was too much to the front for my tasting, lowered the front wing one click. Also lowered front ARB two clicks and decrased front axle toe a lot (think to setting 5). Last thing was the coasting diff as the car did not want rotate into corners. Decreased this to 30% and the stability while braking was still there.

Still not really happy with the setup as the rear end is so damn twitchy from mid corner to corner exit. Just one small road bump is always enough to unsettle the car so much that I'm always only a passenger...

Did couple of laps at Road America, Road Atlanta, Laguna Seca and Watkins Glen. Was quite good fun, but imo this car is too fast for Laguna :) the steep hill section towards the last corner at Atlanta is also a nightmare :p

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Yeah, default setup is so low that you can't take any kerb at all, only kerb surfing. Gave it 2 clicks at the front at it got a lot better. Aero balance was too much to the front for my tasting, lowered the front wing one click. Also lowered front ARB two clicks and decrased front axle toe a lot (think to setting 5). Last thing was the coasting diff as the car did not want rotate into corners. Decreased this to 30% and the stability while braking was still there.

Still not really happy with the setup as the rear end is so damn twitchy from mid corner to corner exit. Just one small road bump is always enough to unsettle the car so much that I'm always only a passenger...

Did couple of laps at Road America, Road Atlanta, Laguna Seca and Watkins Glen. Was quite good fun, but imo this car is too fast for Laguna :) the steep hill section towards the last corner at Atlanta is also a nightmare :p
Good tips. :)

Try lower the rear ARB to 5000. Removes a lot of the problems with the rear end.

• Informative
Reactions: D. Goelz
Status
Not open for further replies.