PC AOR PC Assist 3 - Main Thread

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
AOR PC Assist 3 League - Season 16
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC Assist 3 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @Delta2611
Lobby Host: @Oliver Baron
Backup host(s): @Taraku24

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @simsoares - sιмsσαяεs - Portuguese - #47
  2. @Jess95 - Jess - Dutch - #66

Ferrari
  1. @Delta2611 - Delta - German - #26
  2. @SuperMario__ - Mario - Croatian

Red Bull
  1. @Oliver Baron - Brazien - British - #15
  2. @GOCAS - GOCAS - Portuguese - #13

Force India
  1. @Aelirenn - Robb Stark - German
  2. @Radek11CZ - radek11 - Czech

Williams
  1. @Hand Solo - Hand Solo - English - #21
  2. @MrSascha - MrSascha - Switzerland

Renault
  1. @Synestros - Synestros.AF - Austrian - #28
  2. @FSN Archer - FSN Archer - German

Toro Rosso
  1. @Taraku24 - Taraku - British - #24
  2. @CrimE - CrimE - Bulgarian -

Haas
  1. @gameguy nl - AOR kaisto - Dutch - #
  2. @Crimson - Crimson - Turkish

McLaren
  1. @CubaTheGreatest - Cuba - Czech - #50
  2. @Cohen Blake - Cohen Blake - British -

Sauber
  1. @GnialSsor - GnialSsor- Scottish - #46
  2. @kxuping - kxuping - Chiliean- #76
Reserves
  1. @Fleron - Fleron - Norweigan - #22
  2. @HoneybadgerF1 - HoneybadgerF1 - American
  3. @Crimson - Crimson - Turkish

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Lobby Host/Co-ordinator wanted!

Hello everyone, and a (slightly late) welcome to S16! For those of you new here, I'm Maddog, and I generally help oversee things to do with PC assist leagues.

Before we get the season fully started on Sunday, we need 3 things - car selection, which is underway, and a lobby host and co-ordinator.

The lobby host essentially has to be someone with good internet, who will need to make sure the lobby settings are the same as the league rules dictates. If you think your internet connection is up to it, then send me a PM.

The other thing we need is a league co-ordinator. The coordinator would need to be someone who is reasonably active on the forum, and who is trustworthy and mature, and can communicate properly (preferably also in the voice chat on Discord). You'd be taking care of general league tasks such as posting race threads (basically copy-pasting a template), updating results into our automated standings tables, keeping track of driver no-shows, and generally overseeing the league forum and the race lobby on race nights. The coordinator will also be the main contact-person for the drivers if anyone has any issues or concerns, and then reporting stuff back to us admins/mods.

The coordinator would get access to a coordinator forum where things can be discussed privately between staff members and all the other F1 cods, and therefore also get to have a direct say in the planning/running of the leagues. It's up to you exactly how much you feel like being involved in that aspect, but we expect the general league tasks to at least be taken care of.

If you feel like your up to the task, drop me a PM and I'll answer any more questions you have :)

@Oliver Baron @Delta2611 @CubaTheGreatest @GnialSsor @GOCAS @UdayK1 @The_rightfoot @AlfaSquaD @ive mcfallen @Gage @kxuping @simsoares @Taraku24 @Fleron @pezza @Jaguaro @Hand Solo @missbossygem @Luxas

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Hello everyone,
Do we have to do a pit stop or more during the race?
Thanks

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Well, yes.
And you have to use 2 different available tyre compounds if it is dry.

• Informative
Reactions: kxuping

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Driver Announcement

Please welcome to the split @zwieber who will take the final main driver spot! You have the choice of McLaren or Haas.

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
Has any decisions been made for hosts and the co-ordinator as of yet?

Just so we’re all aware for tomorrow.

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Co-ordinator Announcement

Everyone welcome @Delta2611 who will become your co-ordinator! He will be your guy for answering general questions and doing other related roles throughout the season. Please try not too make his life too difficult :sneaky:

I believe he will announce who the lobby host and back up host is, but in the meantime please ensure you have Delta on your steam friends, otherwise you wont be getting an invite to the lobby.

That should be everything from me - Good luck for tonight!

@Oliver Baron @Delta2611 @CubaTheGreatest @GnialSsor @GOCAS @UdayK1 @The_rightfoot @AlfaSquaD @ive mcfallen @Gage @kxuping @simsoares @Taraku24 @Fleron @pezza @Jaguaro @Hand Solo @missbossygem @Luxas @zwieber

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Lobby Host(s)

@UdayK1 will be the lobby host for this league, while @Oliver Baron will be the backup host.
Please make sure to also add @UdayK1 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/udayk1/) and @Oliver Baron (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brazien/) as well as me(https://steamcommunity.com/id/Delta2611/),
otherwise it is very difficult to get you into the lobby ;)

Voice Chat / Discord

The AOR Discord Server will be used for voice chat during the race night.
If you did not join yet, I'd advise to do so to get all the information during the session.
You can join the discord server on this page:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/ewr-discord/
After you joined, you will need to post a permission request into the channel #permission_request.
Read the following page for more information:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-discord-server.20217/

@Oliver Baron @CubaTheGreatest @GnialSsor @GOCAS @UdayK1 @The_rightfoot @AlfaSquaD @ive mcfallen @Gage @kxuping @simsoares @Taraku24 @Fleron @pezza @Jaguaro @Hand Solo @missbossygem @Luxas @zwieber

Reactions: Fleron

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Driver Announcement

And in addition, please welcome @CrimE who joins as the first reserve driver!