PC - AOR PC Assist League 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Assist League 1 - Main Thread

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Hello friends....
Just wanna inform you that I will be moving up to F5 league from now on. It's been nice racing with you guys. Wishing you all the best for the races ahead....:)
WOW, now the curse has gone off GL bro

Reactions: JERRY

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Jebus has had to pull out of the league due to his controller breaking.
- @Rick Vige has pulled out of the league due to real life stuff.

@Rubenkraan has been offered to move up from reserve.

You will hopefully also get a new driver by this week's race.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @rainer has been removed from the league as he has been moved up to the main leagues.
- @McQuillan has been removed from the league due to 3x uninformed no-shows and forum inactivity.

You should hopefully get a couple of new drivers in before tomorrow's race.

(@Maddog40)

millerCE

Junior Karter
Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Is there any chance to join the league?
Are there any free spots?

Thanks the help in advance,

Bence

Wesseltl123

S16 AOR PC F5 Champion
Oct 15, 2017

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
And that's the end of that. Obviously my own personal season is not really worth talking about so I'll just move on to everyone else....

@pipo congrats on winning the drivers and for changing your attitude up since Monaco from what I've seen, good stuff :)

@Cozzie @Jacob Isaac Congrats on the constructors (by 6 points lel :p )

A special thank you to all those who stayed with us from Australia right up to the final round. Obviously the start of the season was verrrry difficult for all of us for more than one reason, but thanks for sticking with it. Cheers guys @pipo @LRT c1rcle @Mrozio @Jezza @Pecos @Attakajakka @Ferrius

And lastly, an even more special thank to those who co-ordinated on race day in my absence at one point or another this season. The work you guys did basically kept the league together so cheers @CRT @TheLazyLama @Wesseltl123

Keep an eye out for S15 news, it should be arriving over the coming weeks.

Thanks once again :)

@pipo @Cozzie @Wesseltl123 @BDave17 @LRT c1rcle @Mrozio @Jezza @karnak07 @Rubenkraan @Pecos @Jacob Isaac @MIKEZ0R @Attakajakka @Matthew1601 @Sgarky @PRelease @Synt @Ferrius @edge @Eriks0n