PC - AOR PC Assist League 2 - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Assist League 2 - Car and Number Selection Thread

Etazin

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 1, 2017
Top picks are locked for the people that picked right?! Since deadline was met ;) hahaha Mercedes-Benz?!?!? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Etazin

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 1, 2017
Very excited for this upcoming race weekend anyone that wants to add me on Steam feel free! Etazin is my steam id. (Blue robot looking face avatar) would be nice to get a few practice sessions in! Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Selection list updated guys and girls, for those yet to choose @EditedStorm27 @Jonnard @Dylantheuma @Dylan please choose before tomorrow night or I'll probably put one of you each in the spare seats at Red Bull, Williams, Sauber and Force India for Sunday.
I want to drive in a red bull please
I would like to have the number 13,14,15,16,42,44 or 47 whichever is available

• Informative
Reactions: Jozzers

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Thanks to all that have chosen their cars ahead of tomorrows opening race, I have sent friend requests to you all apart from @Dylan as I can't find your steam ID I don't think, please add me before tomorrow.

PS. @Dylantheuma @Dylan I have placed you in the two spare seats at Sauber and Williams.

I hope everyone is happy with their choices, not many missed out on their 1st one I don't think.

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
As I have to select a number while I joined mid-season, I thought I would take #30, otherwise I'll take #90.

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
As I have to select a number while I joined mid-season, I thought I would take #30, otherwise I'll take #90.
Unfortunately, #30 is Jolyon Palmer's number (even though he isn't in real life F1, he is still in the game). So number 90 it is!;)

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Unfortunately, #30 is Jolyon Palmer's number (even though he isn't in real life F1, he is still in the game). So number 90 it is!;)
Ah right. Then #90 it is indeed. Damn Jolyon again!

FiTy

Junior Karter
Feb 3, 2018
Hey everybody, if possible the number 46 and the red bull if these arent avaliable im fine with anything else.