Erti147

Snr S-Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PC Assist League 2 - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC Assist 2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @RichyB
Lobby Host: @RichyB
Backup host(s): TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
1. @Head Squid - Head Squid - American - #97
2. @Oliver Baron - Oliver B. Civ-112 - British

Red Bull
1. @IntergalacticGentleman - IntergalacticGentleman - American - #87
2. @EditedStorm27 - QRL Storm - British - #47

Ferrari
1. @Raining Thunder - raining thunder - British
2. @Biolite80 - Biolite80 - American - #74

Force India
2. @Borderline - Borderline - Dutch - #90

Williams
1. @Nakianu - Nakianu.NL - Dutch
2. @DwergC - Dwerg - Dutch

McLaren
1. @Kryxeno - Kryxeno - Dutch

Toro Rosso
1. @gameguy nl - Kasi - Dutch - #13
2. @Douwe_C - Douwe_C - Dutch - #96

Haas
1. @Bas-BB - BasBB - Dutch - #68
2. @TRL_graveltrap - TRLgraveltrap - British - #67

Renault
1. @menk - Menk - Swedish - #35
2. @Billamy - Billamy - Greek - #69

Sauber
1. @Agent Smith - Agent Smith - British
2. @RichyB - RichyB - Dutch - #73

Reserves
1. -
2. -

Last edited by a moderator:

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Here we are then guys and girls, Tier 2 Assists League.

Don't forget to get your car selections and numbers in before Thursday if possible. @IntergalacticGentleman @Dylantheuma @Douwe_C @Head Squid @EditedStorm27 @Biolite80 @sokecillo @ITMRacing @Bruinman92 @Etazin @Dylan @Levitikan @menk @Jonnard @Jess @AspergerNerd @gameguy nl if not done so already https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-pc-assist-league-2-car-and-number-selection-thread.25070/#post-428861

Will say Hi properly this week sometime. :)

Jozzers

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Biolite80

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Bas-BB [BasBB] has joined the PC Assist League 2 as a main driver! He will be taking one of the free seats in the Haas.

Please add @Jozzers to your Steam friends list as he is the league coordinator :)

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Welcome @Bas-BB I’m glad they squeezed you in in time. :)

Please take a little time to read through our forums just to get a feel for how we hope to run the season, and get to know some of the fellow drivers and what have you. Good luck and I’ll see you later on. (y)

Reactions: FisiFan91

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @boxen has been assigned to PC Assists League 2 as a reserve driver!

(I know there is still a main driver spot available, but that was already offered to @TRL_graveltrap so hopefully he replies before the first race)

@Jozzers

Reactions: TRL_graveltrap

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Welcome @boxen we have one confirmed no-show tonight so you should have a seat for tonight’s race one way or another :)

Have a poke around the forums and feel free to say hi before tonights race, I think I’ve already sent you a Friend Request

Reactions: FisiFan91

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Welcome @TRL_graveltrap I've added you in to the 2nd HAAS, as per my welcomes above take a look around the forums and say hi.

@boxen there will be a free seat in the first Sauber #57 alongside Dylantheuma as Aspergernerd has confirmed he will miss this one.

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
Hi All,

One of the guys who runs this site has kindly written up a Pre-Season Driver Briefing in the AOR F1 Leagues section HERE!

Please take a look through before tonights race so we all have the same mindset going into the new season.

Good luck everyone and see you tonight. :)

@IntergalacticGentleman @Dylantheuma @Douwe_C @Head Squid @EditedStorm27 @Biolite80 @sokecillo @ITMRacing @Bruinman92 @Etazin @Dylan @Levitikan @menk @Jonnard @Jess @AspergerNerd @gameguy nl @boxen @TRL_graveltrap @Bas-BB

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Well done everyone xo I was suffering major lag nearly the whole race in Australia and when a blue flag happened, I couldn't see who was behind me :/ I know I affected some peoples race and I am very sorry :( More practice is needed and if I can get some help on blue flags and overall pace, that will be amazing :) Can't wait for next week x

Reactions: Head Squid

Bruinman92

Junior Karter
Sep 18, 2017
@Jess If you're referring to the incident at the long sweeping T5, that was me, I was attempting to overtake as I saw you were heavily off pace and binned it when you came over on me. It's gonna be a learning process for all of us, trying to figure out where we fit in with the pack and how everyone works together. I know T2 was bad for some of us as well, I had my front wing taken off after someone cut right across the front of my vehicle.

Usually for blue flags, I prefer to run my standard line as it makes me more predictable, especially in corners, when on the straights when I have a gap between me and the car lapping me, I will move off of the racing line to help them facilitate the pass. Overall pace is more of a thing you have to work and feel for in my opinion, I try to push the saying "slow in fast out" as if you go too fast into the corner, you're losing time on exit as your basically having to chase your vehicle through the turn and trying to make it stick, but really as you continue to race more, you will learn these things.

Reactions: Head Squid

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
The start of the race was a nightmare lol. I feel like a fool for crashing during qualy too. I hope China will be better for me..

Bruinman92

Junior Karter
Sep 18, 2017
@Head Squid Unfortunately I will not be able to attend China as mandatory overtime has been called for that Sunday and at race start, i'll still have 3 1/2 hours left to go in my 12 hour shift.

Etazin

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 1, 2017
I completely forgot to take a picture of my qualifying and of the end of the race. But I did take a video of the whole race where do I send that in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
I completely forgot to take a picture of my qualifying and of the end of the race. But I did take a video of the whole race where do I send that in?
It's ok you don't need to m8, just good if we all try to capture the screen in case there's any issues when the results are put up.

• Informative
Reactions: Biolite80