PC - AOR PC F1 2019 Classic Christmas Cup - Tier 2 - Main Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F1 2019 Classic Christmas Cup - Tier 2 - Main Discussion Thread

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Welcome to the AOR F1 2019 Classic Christmas Cup. Hopefully you enjoy something different from the normal AOR F1 Leagues - instead using the classic cars.

Here is a reminder of the calendar:

20th December - McLaren MP4/4 - Japan
22nd December - RedBull Racing RB6 - Britain
27th December - Williams FW25 - Italy
29th December - Ferrari F2007 - Belgium
2nd January - Renault R26 - Bahrain

All races will start at the same time as the F1 Leagues (8pm each region's timezone)

Your coordinators for the tier will be myself and @HaiCo. We'll introduce ourselves and please ensure to add us on Steam as that's how you'll get into the lobby.

In this tier, only Racing Line and Auto Gears will be allowed.

Enjoy racing!

Driver List:

@csonor
@BosslyGaming
@Kagan SULEYMANOGLU
@BlackPanthor
@HaiCo
@Kohai
@Tudor900
@Kiinako
@RANKKY
@TheAPlegends
@Mo#9991
@Northern
@Ligenz
@m.schlumpf
@VictorWasa
@british_bulldog
@Ctzn Ely
@QuitZ5
@GaxieY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlackPanthor

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm Matt and I'll be one of your coordinators for this cup. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have. I'm about to add you all on Steam if I don't have you already - it's vital that you accept this. The first race is tomorrow, as you're hopefully aware. Feel free to use the F1 Social Lobby 2 voice chat if you wish to join one during the race - obviously many of you are in different tiers and can't access each other's normal tier channel. The stewards panel is available if necessary - but hopefully I won't see any of you there, try and keep it clean. Good luck and have fun.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi there! My name is Haico and I'll be the additional coordinator for this tier. You'll mostly see my name pop up when it's about results/standings and race threads. Feel free to add me to your steam list as well, I'm always up for a chat and a laugh (send me funny .gifs please).

Please remember, it's almost Christmas and we are all here to have a little bit of competitive fun. If something unacceptable happens, please write an inquiry after the race and don't go full rage mode.

Here is a gingerbread F1 car for you:

86oemm2sgw501.jpg

Reactions: Kiinako

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Big thanks to the organizers, @HaiCo, and @BosslyGaming, for putting this all together. It's been a pleasure racing in my first Christmas Cup. :thumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
That's all for now folks!

We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Thank you all for participating and thank you for all the great battles we've seen throughout the five short races.
A special thank you to the commentators @Thompson @jensk2610 @Cozzie @Amkasa, you guys added so much value to the races and made them special (y)

Here is a small list with links to all the streams:

Race 1
Race 2
Race 3
Race 4
Race 5

Hope to see you all again at the end of 2020 for the next edition of the Christmas Classic Cup.

@csonor @BosslyGaming @Kagan SULEYMANOGLU @BlackPanthor @Kohai @Tudor900 @Kiinako @RANKKY @TheAPlegends @Mo#9991 @Northern @Ligenz @m.schlumpf @VictorWasa @british_bulldog @t0mzz @QuitZ5 @GaxieY

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Thank you @BosslyGaming and @HaiCo for setting up this little championship. It was fun for me to race a little bit in AOR after a 6-month pause, racing was clean for the most part from what I've seen so it was good :)

Special thanks to the commentators as well :)