F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
AOR PC F1 League - Season 18
Car and Number Selection Thread

Welcome to the AOR PC F1 League!

This thread will be used to determine the cars and numbers that each driver will be using for this season!

The way this works is that we ask all of you to please reply to this thread with your top 5 cars in order of preference, and then we will assign a car to each driver based on the priority order stated in the League Information thread (here). You may also state a preferred teammate if you wish, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to match you with that person as the selection order takes priority.

The same format will be applied for your driver number. You will select 3 available in-game numbers in order of your preference, and will be given the highest available choice when it comes to your turn. You can select any number that isn't used by a real-life F1 driver in the game. You can find your current in-game number by editing your driver profile from the game's main menu.

Note: If you have not posted your preferred cars and numbers by Friday at 20:00 (UK time), you will lose your spot in the priority order.

Driver list:

Here's the list of drivers for this league (in order of priority):

Confirmed car and number assignments:

Mercedes
1. @Filip Prešnajder #38
2. @norfolkblue #24

Ferrari
1. @Corni #52
2. @Mathiasw #98

Red Bull
1. @G3RRX #21
2. @ChroMatk #40

Racing Point
1. @sitya #62
2. @Sonuc T Saltunc #14

Williams
1. @hyperzz #37
2. @Flying F1NN #29

Renault
1. @Jarno Opmeer #95
2. @Fehler3 #96

Toro Rosso
1. @Foton #15
2. @ManuelBiancolilla #69

Haas
1. @Fr HaZe #22
2. @Veloce Jaaames #28

McLaren
1. @Colis #6
2. @LASSE #45

Alfa Romeo
1. @Bereznay Dani #12
2. @TheFlyingFinn08 #09

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Shields

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 13, 2017
Preferred car: Mercedes
Preferred teammate @Smash
Car numbers: 24,78,69,90,18

Back up car choices:
Force India
Haas
Williams
Sauber

TheFlyingFinn08

4-time AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Aug 23, 2016
No idea why i’m last when I had the 2nd quickest times overall?? But it’s like I said to @Dan Hawkins before, if I’m not in an Alfa Romeo, I cannot do the season i’m afraid. Blackmail me all you want but that’s the confirmation I was given before I decided to sign up. Everyone else feel free to pick whatever car you want. Good evening. :)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
No idea why i’m last when I had the 2nd quickest times overall?? But it’s like I said to @Dan Hawkins before, if I’m not in an Alfa Romeo, I cannot do the season i’m afraid. Blackmail me all you want but that’s the confirmation I was given before I decided to sign up. Everyone else feel free to pick whatever car you want. Good evening. :)
As an F1 Esports driver, your car selection is being evaluated and we should be able to provide you with what you wish. But accusing the AOR staff of blackmailing is definitely not the way to achieve favourable treatment. Good evening. :)

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
I'd like to step in and say yes you have a confirmed place in the Alfa due to your esports connections. However, in future please treat staff with respect we been have up 3 nights doing placements have over 40 pages of discussions and had to fill in well over 600 lines of data on a database. Mis-communications can happen.

Reactions: Jarno Opmeer

TheFlyingFinn08

Aug 23, 2016
As an F1 Esports driver, your car selection is being evaluated and we should be able to provide you with what you wish. But accusing the AOR staff of blackmailing is definitely not the way to achieve favourable treatment. Good evening. :)
Firstly thanks for the reply. Secondly, I apologise for completely using the wrong wording. I meant "blacklist me", I really have no idea why I used "blackmail" as it has no relevance to this situation, so thats my bad. Why I wanted to say "blacklist me all you want" was because of my knowledge that usually if a driver leaves during the car selection phase, you simply get banned and I find that fair enough. (EG. Jack575 in S12). Whereas with me, the situation was completely different, as I now found out that you have been informed as well which is great to know.

So yeah, apologies on the completely wrong wording, and I look forward to hearing the future update. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: H_pro1 and SMEAJ

TheFlyingFinn08

Aug 23, 2016
I'd like to step in and say yes you have a confirmed place in the Alfa due to your esports connections. However, in future please treat staff with respect we been have up 3 nights doing placements have over 40 pages of discussions and had to fill in well over 600 lines of data on a database. Mis-communications can happen.
I have, and always will respect the staff mate, do not worry. Just a really bad mis-wording on my behalf, thats all. Thanks as always. :)

Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Because of contractual obligations regarding the F1 Esports series, we have decided to grant the F1 Esports drivers guaranteed seats in their teams' cars for this season. This includes @Jarno Opmeer in the Renault, @ChroMatk in the Red Bull, @ManuelBiancolilla in the Toro Rosso and @norfolkblue in the Mercedes. Also this includes the 3 Alfa Romeo drivers @Veloce Jaaames, @Bereznay Dani and @TheFlyingFinn08, who will discuss internally which 2 drivers get to drive the Alfa Romeo for the season.

Alerting the other drivers: @Smash @Colis @hyperzz @Fehler3 @LASSE @Corni @SAAAMMMMM @Sonuc T Saltunc @Mathiasw @sitya @Foton @Flying F1NN @G3RRX @Fr HaZe