PC - AOR PC F2 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F2 League - Driver Introduction Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

B4sti

Pro Karter
Aug 20, 2017
hey hey , my name is Sebastian but all my friends call me Basti (i also prefer Basti) which is also my nick on steam i am from germany and race on a Pad before joining AOR i was participating in a 2012 League since 2014 and 2015 was pretty bad and i wasnt particularly enjoying 2016 on a pad so i went back to 2012 , i only expect close and fair racing on track nothing really i want to achieve apart from having fun

Reactions: Former user1

djrabes

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi I'm Chris. I'm 21 years old and from Cornwall in the UK. I race with a Thrustmaster T300, Ferrari F1 Rim add-on and T3PA Pedals. Hobbies include; Computers, F1, Music and general procrastination.

Formula SimRacing driver for Avid Chronic Racing
PlayStation Online Racing Championship (PSORC) Season 6 Champion (F1 2012 - F1 2015)
Precision Racing League (PS3) driver F1 2010/11

Fun, Clean, Competitive Racing. Hoping to score some wins and challenge for the Title.

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
My name is Brandon and I am 15 years old. I was born in Hamburg, Germany but moved to London when I was 12. I use a Thrustmaster T150 with a decent PC (Ryzen 5 1500X, GTX 950, 8GB RAM). I use T-cam and sometimes cockpit when I want to. I enjoy F1 (duh), Computers, Football, Kendrick Lamar and my YouTube channel (cheeky little plug;)). I started playing F1 in late 2013 but only started being decently

I participated in S13 in Split 2 and came 2nd in both drivers' and constructors'. I was quite unlucky that season and lost the championship by 8 points but I lost at least 30 points that season due to incidents that were out of my hand (eg glitches, being crashed out etc.). I had several opportunities to move up to Split 1 but back then I was using the Racing Line so I couldn't.

I am hoping to have a fun season and competetive season and hopefully I'll be in the title fight. This year this Split is very competetive and since I am not using the line I am slightly down on pace but I still have high expectations.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016

My name's Mateusz (Matthew in english.) I'm 14 and from Poland. I want to move out of here though :( As much as I want to see my country to do good, there's no proper future here for me.
I use a G920 with a Wheel Stand Pro. Laptop specs can be found in my signature.

I have a bit more races than I listed in the signature.. but it should be somewhere around that. My first F1 season was S12 Rookie league. In S13 I moved up to F2, performed quite well I guess. Except for F1 - I do a lot of Assetto Corsa and plan to do A LOT of Project CARS 2.
In AC I was driving as a reserve in ACL S3 Porsche Cup. And now I'm currently racing in Assetto Endurance Championship in GTE class. In Project CARS 1, I raced in GT3 S6/S7, Endurance League Season 2 in GT class (team and drivers champion :happy:), and BMW 320 TC Pro tier (also team and drivers champion :)).
And I also managed to get into a team called EVR Motorsports. It's truly amazing, people there are awesome guys, they have decent level drivers there aswell. I'm there for a few weeks only and I'm not planning to move out fast, that's how amazing these guys are.

Want and hope? Obviously a couple of wins and podiums. Expect? Maybe a few podiums and top 5's. I'm not feeling confident at all in this game. I just hope to drive well.

n0body_

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 19, 2017
My turn, I guess. My name is Ross, but you all probably know me as n0body_, I am 16 years old (Ignore my AOR profiile) living in Leicestershire, racing with a Thrustmaster T150 with stock pedals, (It's as bad as you think) :/
PC specs are found in steam acc bio and in signature when I update/make it

I have never had any league experience of my own, but I have known about/been watching AOR since season 8 so I am no stranger to it. Also, fun fact, real world semi-professional/professional karter of 5+ years.

What am I hoping for? If i'm being honest, every race being wet XD (Seeing as I went No.1 in the world at the Malaysia time trial) But in all seriousness if I Practice enough I hope I can steal a few wins knowing that I may miss 1-2 races due to real world commitments So i would hope that I would be challenging for the title, but if I miss 2-3 races like I think I will, there's no way I will take the title. Above all, I hope to have some fun with all of you this season. Good luck and Have fun!

Last edited:

sigro

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2017
My name is Simon, I'm 24 years old and I'm from the United Kingdom. I use stock G27 albeit using the clutch pedal as a brake (hence the immeasurable amount of tyre smoke you'll probably see from my car this season).

I've raced Live for Speed in its dying days but mostly iRacing, competing in the World Championship Series and Blancpain GT Series over there. Haven't played much Codemasters F1 games so hopefully I don't crash too often.

I hope to have good clean racing here, no expectations on results because I don't know anybody in this tier, hopefully it's still a good challenge.

Ecke

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 19, 2017

My name is Eskil I'm 15 and from Sweden. I just went from XB1 to PC so I race on an XB1 Controller.

Edit: fun fact, I was in ULC tier 2 until I left the league :)

My previous experience is from a league called Slipstream racing league, where I was racing people like Danny M7, Mikemarshmallow, Allrounder x, OMG Its Jo and many others. Close battles with those people though..

I think like everyone's goal is. To win the championship, whether I do that or not we'll see but I'm excited to battle on track!

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Hello my fellow racers! :)
Im Joni (aka SuoBBis) from Turku, Finland. I am 21 years old and I study physics at university. I am racing with T300 and stock pedals. My setup has huge amount of duct tape to keep everything together :D
Even my country has produced many F1-drivers, my all time favorite is still Michael Schumacher (y) .Nowadays I root Felipe Massa and Finnish drivers ofc (y)
I also follow football quite closely, my favorite team is and always has been Atletico Madrid :)
My racing history starts at 2012, when I joined Finnish national league called PLF1 at godtier PS3 ( :D ). Even though it was small league, it was very comptetive (for example two former PLF1-drivers are driving at split1 this season!) I raced about two years at PLF1 until league was eventually discontinued, mostly because infamous F1 2014 was released. (Every console player probably knows why...)
I had couple of years of break from F1-games until @NonRunner , my long-term racing mate started racing at AOR. I followed his performances and spark fired again. I joined AOR at late S12 and was put to split1 reserve driver. My experience at F1 2016 was unfortunately pretty low, so my race pace lacked the top guys (I did pretty well at qualyfying though). Because of my summer job I could not commit racing at S13, but now I am back in action :stig:
I dont know what are my expextations or goals at this season. Obviously I hate losing more than anything, so winning is always my "goal", idk how realistic it is though... :angelic: Looks like I am only Finn at this split (
I hope that we have lots of good racing and active player base throughout the season!
Cya at Melbourne on sunday. I keep updating page to see what car I am driving:angelic:

Last edited:

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017

My name's Hugo, I'm swiss and I'm 15 yo guy, although all my classes and friends are 17yo, which made me more mature than average some often say.
I'm racing with a G29 and its pedals (clutch pedal to brake fyi) without any kind of stand, its just roughly fitted on my desk(y)

Not a lot. Only did some Assetto Corsa recently at f1-only but nonetheless been knowing AOR since 2 years now, as long as I've known the F1 franchise, which makes me quite a new guy here :angelic:

Hoping to drive at my best at each race weekend and extract the maximum result of out my car and my driving. I would be happy to at least get a win during the season and maybe challenge for the title if possible. Fun, tough and challenging races are what I'm here for;)

SuperRace_PL

Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2016
Hey my name is Michal (Michael in English). I'm 17 years old and I come from Bydgoszcz, Poland (but for last few years I live in Ireland). I am interested in Computer Science and Computer Hardware repair. Currently racing with my Logitech G29 wheel, which has FFB loud as hell, but nonetheless its still a good wheel.
I started to watch F1 in 2009 and own all of F1 licensed games from Codies.
I started league racing in F1 2016, in a polish league called Virtual Racing League (VRL) , the field was somewhat competitive there, but the league gave me a lot of experience I needed. I also race Semi-Competitively in Rfactor 2, but F1 games from Codies are my biggest interest.
Well... most of the people want to win here, so I do too. I hope to see some clean and fair racing from the lads here, I also hope that I wont kill anyone on Turn 1 in Melbourne :blackeye:. Anyways I'm waiting to see you guys on track.

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
My name is Daniel. I'm 26 year old and I'm from Germany. I live in Bochum ner the City of Dortmund if you'read familiar with Europeen football. I'm working in an pharmacy.
Since June 2017 I'm a proudly owner of the Fanatec CSW 2.5 and my pedals are the Clubsport V1's.

This is my first time joining a league. F1 2017 got my so hyped that I needed to join competetive league racing. My last F1 game which I played seriously was F1 2013. Skipped 14,15 completely and got back to the F1 Series in F1 2016 at the beginning of the year.

Since I'm the new guy around here I'm here to learn from each and everyone of you and improve myself with every race I'll take part in. Point finishes by the end of the year wpuls be welcome.

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
Hi guys,

The name is Marco,31, Dutch and been racing with AOR since season 8 on F1 2013 starting in split 3.
Currently using a thrustmaster T300RS with the F1 rim and T3PA Pro pedals, it drives fine but it breaks down a lot.
Looking forward to this new season on the new game without a race line after 5 years of use and its going to take me a while to get upto pace again that i used to do. im hoping to use this season as a learning season for that.

• Winner
Reactions: n0body_

Mulchian

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Tobias, 20, I'm from Germany Potsdam, near Berlin :) Currently using a Logitech Driving Force GT, since F1 2011 and this wheel shows no signs of damage.

In F1 2013 I started my own league and now we are over 100 people in this league. This is quite incredible. Also this is my second AOR season. Last season I raced in Split 2 and now I'm also in Split 2 (F2). I'm really looking forward to this season in the top 2 tiers.

This season is going to be very special and excited. This Split is so strong and competitive and I'm hoping for some good races and battles. I'm hope to expect a lot of fun through this season and my goal is it to fight for some good points :)

adrioppe

Junior Karter
Nov 2, 2017
Hi I'm Adriano. I'm 18 and from Genoa, in Italy. I race with a Thrustmaster T300, Ferrari F1 Rim add-on and T3PA Pedals.

Campionato Italiano rF3
Campionato Italiano rF2
VRG F1 EL

Zero experience in Codemasters F1 leagues, just in rFactor 2.

Don't know what to expect, I just hope to have some good races.

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Good evening folks, I'm Ian and I am 24 years of age. Online I go by the name Ciniak and I live near Rotterdam in The Netherlands. I race with a good old Logitech DFGT which is setup on a Playseat monza edition which has a frame for wheel and pedals. These are both about 7 years old now and still running perfectly (somehow :p). Ever since I got this wheel I've been racing without any Assists. I did use the racing line on F1 2016 though as I had to take some time relearning the circuits after having missed 2 years of the F1 games.

I first started league racing on Codemasters' F1 2010 till the end of F1 2013 in the KFF Online F1 leagues which was 1 of the largest PS3 F1 leagues at the time but has since died out.

After missing out on F1 2014 and 2015 I switched to PC Racing on F1 2016 and joined Precision Racing League which i've been league racing on till I figured out AOR had a lot of leagues for people of all paces and not just the crazy fast first league you always hear about online.

As I am a very competitive person I love a challenge and always strive towards becoming the best I will of course be aiming to become fast enough to climb all the way to the top of the league towards the end of the season although this is a far stretch for now as I am fully aware I am not nearly fast/consistent enough to be able to be even in the top 5 in this league.

For the ones who are interested. Besides F1 I mainly spend my time playing 2 other games which are League of Legends and Osu! I also play a lot of traditional and action RPG's. Mainly Japanese ones as I don't like games that involve shooter mechanics.

I believe I will have a great time getting to know each of you and I will see you all on track!
Have a great evening! :)

P.S. a small question for @B4sti Are you perhaps part of the Esports organisation called Angry Gorillas? As I know someone with the same name there.

Reactions: N1kmido and SuoBBis

Ake

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2015
Hi guys! My name is Aleksi, I'm turning 22 tomorrow. I come from a fairly big city of Oulu, Finland. Well, big atleast for the Finnish standards. I have a diploma to work as a security guard but currently I'm working in a company that sells solar panels (would rather do the security stuff but there are no jobs available in my town right now :(). Been playing games since I can remember and racing games have always been close to my heart, currently rocking with the good old Driving Force GT.

Raced in a Finnish league (PLF1) back on F1 2012, '13 and '14 with guys like @NonRunner, @SuoBBis and @Timp. I won two championships during that time. Since then I haven't raced in any league and I have barely even touched the F1 games.

Like I said I have barely touched the wheel in years so I'm going to be rusty in the first races. First I'm going to aim for the points and towards the end of the season I'm aiming to get some podiums.

Reactions: _hN and SuoBBis

ENiGMA

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2018
Hello. My name is Mats, 23 years old. I'm from Finland and living in Turku. My current wheel is a T500rs.

I raced in Precision Racing League, but sadly the league died because of inactivity (the European F1 side at least). My first F1 game that I started using the wheel. F1 2017 is my first game without any assists.

Well, since i'm joining mid-league, I don't have any goals, but I'm gonna attempt to get points every race.