PC - AOR PC F2 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F2 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Hey I'm Cody, just turned 27, from MURICA. I'm using a Fanatec Clubsport v2 wheel base w/ Carbon Formula rim and CSR Elite pedals.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

Um too many...... do you really want to know? ok.... fine let's do the full list (my fingers are going to hurt) .... ARL Season 1 Xbox Friday League 1, ARL Season 2 Xbox Friday League 1, ARL Season 3 Xbox F1, ARL Season 4 Xbox F1, ARL Season 5 Xbox F1, ARL Season 6 Xbox F1, AOR Season 12 PC F1, AOR Season 14 PC F1, AOR Season 15 PC F1, AOR Americas Season 1 PC..... I've retired many times and returned.... and retired and..... who knows where I'll be racing once Season 18 drops a few months from now

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

No clue. I don't think anyone will be leading away at the front in every race and if so then it would be great to see a lot of different winners throughout the season. I see that many of the guys who did really well in F2 last season got the move up to F1 so as a result I'm expecting a lot of really close battles thru the whole field. I'd like to believe I can win at least one race and finish in the points every race at the least. Looking forward to a big challenge and to have some fun battling with everyone over the season. It was a nice battle all season long over in the Americas League last season but I missed competing against a full grid of competitive drivers. But my goal isn't to get back into F1. It's just to simply have fun racing again at a high level. Oh and watch out for @Some_Idiot .... especially now he's driving a massive pink cargo ship.

Ricky Bobby

Junior Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Ciao I'm Alessandro (Sandro), 22 year old Italian living in Germany and racing with my G29.

What's your previous league racing experience?

Quiet frankly I don't have any experience in league racing. Was introduced to this league by videos from a german YouTuber named Dave Gaming. Decided to sign up and now I'm here.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Don't make a completely fool out there and learn with each race