PC AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR PC F2 League - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @_hN
Lobby Host: @Mulchian
Backup host(s): TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
1. @JurYEdits - Pulse JurY - Italian
2. @Otto20119 - Otto20119 - German

Red Bull
1. @SuoBBis - SuoBBis - Finnish
2. @TSR Vadkan15 - TSR Vadkan15 - Hungarian

Ferrari
1. @sitya - Sztív - Hungarian
2. @Mathiasw - mathias - Polish

Force India
2. @Ake - AKE - Finnish

Williams
2. @Pascheck - Pascheck - German

McLaren
1. @N1kmido - n1kmido - Austrian
2. @Foton - Foton - Hungarian

Toro Rosso
1. @Ciniak - Ciniak - Ian - Dutch
2. @ENiGMA - ENiGMA - Finnish

Haas
1. @_hN - _hN - Swiss
2. @SuperRace_PL - REJSU - Polish

Renault
1. @James Clay - Apex - British
2. @#TC f1mate - #TC f1mate*VP* - Hungarian

Sauber
2. @Mulchian - Mulchian - German

Reserves

Last edited:

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
Hey guys, Welcome to F2 Season 14 of AOR! this season is one of the biggest ones recorded in AOR history and you guys are at least one of the 40 best guys in a total of 200 people over 10 different splits combined! its promising to be a super competative season and F2 (formerly known as split 2 on pc) for the first time this season has changed names following the console fellow racers. F2 also for the first time in AOR history will be like F1 running no assists this season. i hope everyone is ready for this season to blast of coming sunday in the season opener in melbourne!

@PAPA SOKRATIS @RigorousTiger @Desmond0313 @Kremaaa @Morvic @N1kmido @Mulchian @n0body_ @sigro @_hN @Daresco @SuoBBis @B4sti @TSR Vadkan15 @djrabes @Pascheck @Ecke @WarnTyre @SuperRace_PL

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Hey guys, Welcome to F2 Season 14 of AOR! this season is one of the biggest ones recorded in AOR history and you guys are at least one of the 40 best guys in a total of 200 people over 10 different splits combined! its promising to be a super competative season and F2 (formerly known as split 2 on pc) for the first time this season has changed names following the console fellow racers. F2 also for the first time in AOR history will be like F1 running no assists this season. i hope everyone is ready for this season to blast of coming sunday in the season opener in melbourne!

@PAPA SOKRATIS @RigorousTiger @Desmond0313 @Kremaaa @Morvic @N1kmido @Mulchian @n0body_ @sigro @_hN @Daresco @SuoBBis @B4sti @TSR Vadkan15 @djrabes @Pascheck @Ecke @WarnTyre @SuperRace_PL
Can't wait to have some good racing and motivate me to play this game more :) After I got my hands properly on Assetto Corsa and recently Project CARS 2, I kind of forgot about F1. But I hope to return, and fight for a win if possible ;)

Reactions: Former user1

Mulchian

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2017
It's a pleasure to be in this league. I'm so greatful to be in F2 this year. Thanks to all people.
I wish everyone a great sesaon and we see us on sunday.

n0body_

AOR iRacing GTE S8 Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
F2 also for the first time in AOR history will be like F1 running no assists this season. i hope everyone is ready for this season to blast of coming sunday in the season opener in melbourne!
So how's no line coming along then @Marco FD? Kappa

Looking at everyone that is in this split, I can already tell this might possibly be THE closest of all splits on the PC platform. Looking forward to not getting taken out in every race I do, and having some incredible battles with people.

Side note: Do we have any idea who is hosting? Because I don't mind for all races I can make
EDITED SIDE NOTE: I have decided to stream all races, so that puts me hosting out the window

Last edited:

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
I'm honoured to be in F2 as a new guy in AOR. Thank you for your faith in my ability. I hope I can deliver. I'm looking forward to this season. It can be a very close and competetive league. You guys are a massive motivation to get better every day to keep up with you. Sunday can't come fast enough. See you on track.

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
For the newcomers, welcome to AOR F2!

For the others, it's a pleasure to see you again my friends!

I've been a Split 2 racer for 3 consecutive seasons now. Seeing that there are 8 splits, I'm very delightful about making it into F2. I'm hoping to have some good battles with people from the previous season as well as the new guys :) See y'all on track on Sunday!

Reactions: N1kmido

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Going to be live stream and commentator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daresco

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
Would be great if we could find a streamer and commentator, as the F2 field is very strong and competitive this year, but I'm not sure how many people would watch it because obviously the F1 race is at the same time. Maybe post-race-highlights would be an idea for this?

n0body_

AOR iRacing GTE S8 Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
Plus, Ryan will be streaming XBOX F1 also at the same time

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Would be great if we could find a streamer and commentator, as the F2 field is very strong and competitive this year, but I'm not sure how many people would watch it because obviously the F1 race is at the same time. Maybe post-race-highlights would be an idea for this?
Post race at least