PC - AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F2 League - Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Mathiasw [mathias] has joined the F2 League as a new driver and will be driving the Ferrari!

(@_hN)

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
I'd appreciate if more people got involved on the forums regularly and if we could have more ppl coming to the discord berore the race, could be great if we could build some more links and communication guys.

Just feel we're a bit far from each other because of the number of driver changes, I hope we can change that in the future :angelic:

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Completely agree with that. It took myself a few races before I started talking a bit more on the discord itself because I am somewhat of a shy person :shame: and I should probably be a bit more active on the forums myself apart from just checking the main pages (without even replying on them... :unsure: ) maybe having some fun threads like the ones i've seen in the F4 area might be some good ones to get things started.

But having more activity would make it a lot more fun for everyone here in F2 especially since our League currently has such few people turning up to the races compared to the other leagues and it will probably get everyone more motivated to keep going for the rest of the season building up some friendships and rivalries.

Also because F2 has so many new drivers to AOR I think a good first step would be if some more F2 drivers would start joining a social race every week. It'll help us to get to know each other and the other people in AOR. (Everyone is really nice and they don't bite, trust me ;) ) It's just an idea though!

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91 and _hN

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @4T8 has joined the F2 League as a new driver and will be driving the Williams!

(@_hN)

• Informative
Reactions: _hN

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @Müller has joined the F2 League as a new driver and will take the seat in the Sauber!

(@_hN)

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Reactions: SuoBBis

Kremaaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2017
Hello, sorry to tell you this this late but I will no longer have time to participate to the races. As you maybe know, Battalion 1944 early access went out Thusrday and as a competitive FPS player I will have to dedicate myself entirely to this game.

• Informative

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Hey everybody :joyful:

As you may probably know, I was on holiday since last Saturday hence my absence for the race on Sunday. As a result of that, I was only able to complete all coordinator tasks late last night as I just came back, which includes uploading the race results. I hope it didnt disturb you that much :stop:

See you on the track tomorrow

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Hey everybody :joyful:

As you may probably know, I was on holiday since last Saturday hence my absence for the race on Sunday. As a result of that, I was only able to complete all coordinator tasks late last night as I just came back, which includes uploading the race results. I hope it didnt disturb you that much :stop:

See you on the track tomorrow
Lol no problem, I hope your holiday was great!! :)

• Burn