PC - AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F3 League - Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @hAlloy has been removed & blacklisted due to 3x uninformed no-shows.

- @MrHid has been made a reserve driver until his connection problems are fixed.

LalyGus

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017
Hello all , i'm sad to bring u a sad new for my participation on our championship !

I had really passed very good times with u guys , AOR championship is really one of my best experience ever on driving simulation ; as i was faster and faster race after race and had better expectations for the second half of the season , podiums for sure .

So , i have a new work since a couple of weeks , thats why i was missing the last two races , and it seems i will keep this one for months ... But , as i will work every sunday evening up to 11 o'clock, i won't be able to participate in any races up to the end of the season i guess , that's why i have to give up and let my seat to a free player:cry:

Wish u guys all the best , a fun and clean drive for each of u, expecting i could be back one day, and enjoy driving again in the best league . Thx to u AOR !

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome to the league @EyjaDrift! So glad we have an Icelander on the grid at some point! :happy: Make sure to add me on Steam (elyftw_ or AOR Ely' on Steam, same picture as on the forum) and @Bigboss who will host the race tonight!

Reactions: EyjaDrift

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Alright, i guess this is it. Im pulling out of the league. Due to some incidents woth my family and their health i completely lost all motivation for a while, i thought id be able to return after a while and in my attempt to do so i managed to push my wheel of my desk breaking it in the process. I believe i have missed 5 races in a row or something similar and i think its time to give up. Sorry i couldnt follow through.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright, i guess this is it. Im pulling out of the league. Due to some incidents woth my family and their health i completely lost all motivation for a while, i thought id be able to return after a while and in my attempt to do so i managed to push my wheel of my desk breaking it in the process. I believe i have missed 5 races in a row or something similar and i think its time to give up. Sorry i couldnt follow through.
Hope things work out well with your family man

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Welcome to the league @EyjaDrift! So glad we have an Icelander on the grid at some point! :happy: Make sure to add me on Steam (elyftw_ or AOR Ely' on Steam, same picture as on the forum) and @Bigboss who will host the race tonight!
First ever Icelandic driver in the leagues I think - at least that I've seen! So you are special @EyjaDrift :p

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome @Bialy! I accepted your friend request on Steam, make sure to add @Bigboss as well as he is our lobby host :)

See you on the track! :stig:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @RakiBwoah [Raki-bwoah #46] has joined the F3 League as a new driver and will be driving the Mercedes!
- @Adidas Tracksuit has joined the F3 League as a new driver and will be driving the Red Bull!

(@Ely')

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @honza.150 [Honza |] has joined the F3 League as a new driver and will be driving the Force India!
- @Giole21 [#GRR - Giole21] has joined the F3 League as a new driver and will be driving the Williams!

(@Ely')

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely