PC - AOR PC F4 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC F4 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Split 4! Be ready, your cod will soon spam ****!

Not really but do some stuff you should see.;)

Reactions: DonSeri

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Sorry for the wait, some problems with internet ;(

Red Bull
Williams
Ferrari
Renault
Toro Rosso

21 - 34 - 46 - 86 - 28

Reactions: The Genius

Yuridiculous

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Ok, so this is in NO WAY confirmed. Just to be clear, NOT CONFIRMED, just a sneak peak :angelic:

I've highlighted available choice of pref in green untill aaron as i dont know what will happen since all your picks are taken. donseri's haas is most likely safe but i do not know how it will turn out once confirmed.
Also, i haven't taken into account any teammate preference so things could chance once again.

Having said that, i hope @The Genius can confirm our cars and no.'s anytime soon :D

cheers

Aor f4 car selection partial.jpg

Reactions: Lunation

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ok, so this is in NO WAY confirmed. Just to be clear, NOT CONFIRMED, just a sneak peak :angelic:

I've highlighted available choice of pref in green untill aaron as i dont know what will happen since all your picks are taken. donseri's haas is most likely safe but i do not know how it will turn out once confirmed.
Also, i haven't taken into account any teammate preference so things could chance once again.

Having said that, i hope @The Genius can confirm our cars and no.'s anytime soon :D

cheers

View attachment 30015
@Aaron Shum I need you to pick a car again. Available cars are Haas, Mercedes and Mclaren.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I will make a calm and lovely request that @DackeBerg and @DonSeri will form a team in either Mclaren or Haas so that I and Alcon form a team in the team which you do not choose. I can not force any of you to do so but it would be nice.:) It is enough that one of you will just say okay.:)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Put them in the McLaren so we can hear them complain about power :p #LessCompetitionIsAlwaysWelcome
But giving them GP2 engines when we are in F4 isn't fair to us.